Olatomi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

[RECAP] ABULE-NLA GEO WALK

I successfully organised my first Meet-Up !! Yaay us!!! 

So on Saturday, 17th March 2018, myself and my new local guides friends went about mapping a community (oh well!, who am i kidding!, It's my community!!).  See i recently moved into this community less than 1 year ago and haven't really toured it. 

I'm usually driving past and I never really have toured it, hence the reason for creating this meet-up , so i could meet new people, add places to the google map and oh well!! i sure did this!!!

So, from the local mattress store, to the local pharmacy and oh yes, we were able to add to the maps a new hotel and ofcourse tour it too 

A huge shout out to @U-royFelixA , My go-to person for all things #LocalGuide . 

A huge shout out to @HelloSamsonR for being a very helpful guide during this first meet up

and ofcourse to Sagir for stopping bye with our little local guides on their way to the hospital!! #DaddyDuties 

Some photos are available here : https://photos.app.goo.gl/gwLsoe5qEk8Iyqst2

12 comments
Level 10

Re: [RECAP] ABULE-NLA GEO WALK

Thanks for sharing @Olatomi . Thanks to your Meetup I tried out most of the local guides stuffs I haven't done before. Looking forward to another Meetup again :).

Kind Regards

Level 10

Congratulations @Olatomi on hosting your 1st meet-up! ...many more meet-ups ahead of you.

@Olatomiwrote:

So on Saturday, 17th March 2018, myself and my new local guides friends went about mapping a community (oh well!, who am i kidding!, It's my community!!).  See i recently moved into this community less than 1 year ago and haven't really toured it. 

I'm usually driving past and I never really have toured it, hence the reason for creating this meet-up , so i could meet new people, add places to the google map and oh well!! i sure did this!!!

So, from the local mattress store, to the local pharmacy and oh yes, we were able to add to the maps a new hotel and ofcourse tour it too 

A huge shout out to @HelloSamsonR for being a very helpful guide during this first meet up

and ofcourse to Sagir for stopping bye with our little local guides on their way to the hospital!! #DaddyDuties 

Level 9

Congratulations @Olatomi I stayed around there while I was younger and didn't know about #localguides yet and I can tell you there's a lot of exploring to do. Pictures are bringing back sweet memories I must say...

@Olatomiwrote:

Level 10

A big congratulations to you @Olatomi The is really commendable and the beautiful thing is you’re so new to the program but picking up with the speed of light. Well done. 👏👏👏

@SanyaOdare @KarenVChin @TraciC Meet our newest local guide. She’s also the convener of Women Will Lead in Google. I discovered her when she attended a Google Program in Singapore with @Shirni  and encouraged her to join the program. 😊

Level 6

Thank you

Level 6

So true. You did discover me . 

Level 7

Congratulations Tomi! I see smiling faces, tales of fun times. 

James Edeani - Lagos Local Guide
Level 6

Thank you. It sure was 

Connect Moderator

This is awesome @Olatomi

It was fun meeting you ...

See you on top...

Kind regards 

Sagir

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve