tajmao's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

RE: LAGOS OGUN JOINT MEET UP

I took the time out to spend a day with other guides from Lagos @Specobelle@Idemudia@Oyindamola, @Seun, @Sagir and @SanyaOdare as well as one from Ogun state @MrLabule and I do not regret it one bit. Recently been out of sorts and a bit low in my mood and my choice to take a day away from all that bothered me was the inspiration and motivation i needed.

Despite the traffic jam on the express, the visit to Green Legacy Resort in Ogun state is something i will be repeating sometime in the nearest future.

The view and the ambience were breath taking from the get go and the sights were all worth the journey. From the OOPL Wildlife ParkOOPL Museum and The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library I spent the entire day in awe.

Let's not forget the fresh palm wine that I indulged in, i was exhausted by the time we were through and as true foodies that we are, we ended the trip at a local joint for some beloved Amala and Ewedu ( that was my own plate, everyone else indulged a whole lot more than i did).

A whole lot of pictures and videos later, we were on our way back to Lagos and in good time too. Spent the rest of the day loading pictures and reliving every second spent (which will last for a while too).

Kudos to all my fellow guides....Looking forward to another Meet up.

Cheers!

Pictures here

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Z1LKDZezeKN7RgTY9

Check out our meet up organiser's post on the event here

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/RECAP-Lagos-Ogun-Joint-Meet-Up/m-p/1001324#M7322...

Lagos, Nigeria
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Hey @tajmao,

I really enjoyed reading your experience at the Lagos Ogun Joint Meet-Up and I'm very to hear that you had a wonderful time. Thank you so much for sharing your day with the community!

@SanyaOdare - I did not know that you can play the piano. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Thank you @tajmao! It was fun travelling and exploring OOPL together with you. Nice to see you "move" your body to some groovy tunes at the venue as well.

Level 10

You're most welcome @KlaudiyaG,! I'm glad you enjoyed reading and having a feel of our fun-filled moments during this particular meet-up.