Porto guia passeios pedestres viagens

WP_20171015_17_17_28_Pro.jpg

Quem precisar de um guia contacte me: [Personal info removed]

4 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Porto guia passeios pedestres viagens

Hi @Ricardo1980. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

You may not have intended it, but this post looks like spam to most people, especially as it is one of your first posts. Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

So please remove your email address and your phone number from the post and for the title of your reply.

@NarenChandra, can you please be so kind to edit the title of your reply too?

Please be informed that also your tag have been removed

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

View solution in original post

Level 10

Re: Porto guia passeios pedestres viagens 939389789

Hi @Ricardo1980 your picture is great , welcome to local guide connect. 

Thanks and regards

Naren  

Level 3

Re: Porto guia passeios pedestres viagens 939389789

Thank you for information

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hi @Ricardo1980. A Warm Welcome to Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

You may not have intended it, but this post looks like spam to most people, especially as it is one of your first posts. Please make sure to check out the program rules and this post with tips on how to best participate and interact in this community.

So please remove your email address and your phone number from the post and for the title of your reply.

@NarenChandra, can you please be so kind to edit the title of your reply too?

Please be informed that also your tag have been removed

As this is your first post in here, i take the opportunity to give you some information:

• Need Help: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Ricardo1980,

Your personal information was removed from this post. We do not encourage Local Guides to share private information publicly on Connect in order to protect yours and other users' privacy and safety. Please take a moment to review our community policy and check these useful tips on using this community before posting.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators