MuhammadAmer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Planning a Local Guides Meet up in Lahore

Hi, 

Google local guides in Lahore, I am planning to host a Meet-up in Lahore on Tuesday, May 1 as it will be a public holiday. Please share your thoughts. 

Thanks 

Amer 

Lahore, Pakistan
8 comments
Level 7

Re: Planning a Local Guides Meet up in Lahore

@MuhammadAmer good idea, lets make it happen but first just see the response of the people on this thread before planning any thing further.

Just a suggestion instead of hosting the meetup on 1st of May let's move it to any weekend so more people can join.

Level 6

Sure, let's see the response. We can keep the date for meet-up flexible so that maximum number of people can join.
Level 7

@MuhammadAmer goode idea ... 
read this, it will help you... How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up

SAM
Level 6

Dear Sami @Sami-ur-rahman, Thank you for sharing the useful information. Please help me in organising this meet-up. I am thinking to host this at Botanical Gardens (Jallu Park) Lahore on Tuesday May 1st.  

Level 6

I am thinking to host the meet-up at Botanical Gardens (Jallo Park) Lahore on May 1st at around 3 pm. Please let me know if you would like to join. 

Thank you,

MuhammadAmer

Level 7

@MuhammadAmer i will definitely join you.

SAM
Level 7

@MuhammadAmer first publish the meet-up ..

SAM
Level 9

Goodluck

@MuhammadAmer wrote:

Hi, 

Google local guides in Lahore, I am planning to host a Meet-up in Lahore on Tuesday, May 1 as it will be a public holiday. Please share your thoughts. 

Thanks 

Amer 

Tabby