Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Pinnawala Photo Walk

Pinnawala Photo Walk

Pinnawala Elephant Orphanage

B199, Rambukkana 71100, Sri Lanka

March 30, 2018 @ 14:00 (+0530)

Pinnawala is a famous tourist attraction in Sri Lanka due to the world famous Elephant Orphanage and Zoo. Everyday, thousands of local and foreign tourists visit Pinnawala just to see elephants. එන්න අප හා එකතුව ගුගල් සිතියම සඳහා දායක වෙමු. මෙවර හමුව පින්නවල අලි අනාතාගාර අවට ඡායාරූප හා තොරතුරු එකතු කිරීම සඳහා වේ. You can visit the Pinnawala elephant orphanage to see elephants and feed baby elephants during the feeding hours. There are lots of opportunities to take beautiful photos and update the Google Maps. Twice a day elephants will march to the near by river to bath and it is a magnificent sight with chances to take memorable photos. The Pinnawala Zoo is a recent addition and it is popular among local tourist. The old village in front of the zoo is another tourist attraction. There are few good hotels with 360 photo opportunities near the ophanage. Let's have a lots of fun on March 30, 2018 while contributing to the Google Maps. We will start the photo walk in front of the main gate of elephant orphanage at 2.00 pm. Anyone can join. If you want to know more about this meetup, please send me a private message on Local Guides Connect. එන්න අප හා එකතුව ගුගල් සිතියම සඳහා දායක වෙමු. මෙවර හමුව පින්නවල අලි අනාතාගාර අවට ඡායාරූප හා තොරතුරු එකතු කිරීම සඳහා වේ. 2018 මාර්තු මස 30 දින සවස 2.00 පින්නවල අලි අනාතාගාරයේ ප්‍රථාන පිවිසුම අසලින් ආරම්භ වේ. වැඩි විස්තර දැන ගැනීමට අවශ්‍ය නම් ලොකල් ගයිඩ් කන්නෙක්ට් හරහා මා හට පුද්ගලික පණිවුඩයක් එවන්න.

RSVP here

B199, Rambukkana 71100, Sri Lanka
11 comments
Level 10

Re: Pinnawala Photo Walk

පින්නවල, කෑගල්ල, රඔුක්කන අවට සිටින සියලු දෙනාට සම්බන්ධ වෙන්න පුලුවන්....

Level 8

Your meetup looks great @AnuradhaP. Best of Luck

Namaste, Niraj

Level 10

@NirajBhusal Thanks.

Level 8

@AnuradhaP all the best for your meetup 

Regards,

Fuvad

Level 10

@FuvadShah Thank you.

Level 9

awesome @AnuradhaP. I will be traveling to Southern Province for office works.. I'm going to miss this 😞

Level 10

@IlankovanT It is a good Friday. 

Level 10

Congratualtions!!! @AnuradhaP your meetup is live and its time to spread the word. 

The meetup place looks interesting. Curious to read the recap post. All the best for the meetup

Level 9

@AnuradhaP but it's not a mercantile holiday in sri lanka. I have to work on this day 😞