Ddimitra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Photowalk or Unofficial Meet up in Singapore

Hi Local Guides!

My name is Devi, from Jakarta Indonesia.

Happenly I will travel to Singapore for work on Tue, 17 April 2018.

As a local guide, beside work I want to explore and have photowalk around Singapore on Wednesday 18 April 2018.

• It will be great, if I meet some local guides from Singapore or even from another countries and we could travel and takes photowalk together on that day.

Just Private message me, if one of you could meet me on that day. 

Thank you 

And see you there 

Singapore
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Photowalk or Unofficial Meet up in Singapore

@Ddimitra: Just going to tag @JulienH and @Shirni both are local guides in Singapore. Not sure if they'll be available on such short notice, but perhaps they can give you some tips! 

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Thanks @Shirley I got a pm from @Ddimitra

I'm up for anything in the evening after work. But please try to reply my pm @Ddimitra or maybe hangout or Whatsapp me. It'll be near impossible to organize on such short notice over Connect only. Haha.

@Shirley you come too!

Follow Instagram & Twitter @jhender. SG updates at #singaporelocalguides. YouTube Fun with Maps
Level 9

hahaha @JulienH, thanks for the invite!! Who knows, chances are, I'll be in SE Asia again soon!!! =D

You guys have fun and share photos 🙂

Please post publicly so others can benefit as well. I do not have private messages. Thanks!
Level 10

Thank you @Shirley

I have already contact Julien. He is very kind.. we will have meet ups in singapore wed 18 spt 2018

Level 9

Great to hear @Ddimitra! Have fun with @JulienH and please share photos, especially if it is food-related =D