manulele81's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Photowalk dopo i cambiamenti

Hi @manulele81 and @ErmesT

Grazie per aver partecipato all'Annual 36 Photowalk ea tutti coloro che partecipano in Italia. Grazie anche per la cura e la condivisione con noi. Buona fortuna, spero che vi siate divertiti tutti. Siete tutti così onorevoli a lavorare per aiutare nella ricostruzione dopo il terremoto del 2016. Sarà una giornata abbastanza avventurosa da tutto ciò che hai programmato. Divertiti! Sarà meraviglioso vedere i tuoi riassunti Connect e gli album fotografici di Google!

Auguri

Mille grazie anche Google Translate!

Thank you for taking part in the Annual 36 Photowalk and everyone in Italy who are participating. Thank you also for caring and sharing it with us. Good luck, I hope you all have a splendid time. You are all so honourable doing work to help with the reconstruction after the 2016 Earthquake. It will be quite an adventurous day from all that you have planned. Have fun! It will be wonderful to see your Connect recaps and Google photo albums! 

Many thanks also Google Translate! 

Best wishes

@Justine2807

Level 9

Thanks! We will share the Google Photo Albums in this thread!

Connect Moderator

Hi @manulele81 I've been searching for a Recap post for this Meetup but I cannot find one. Can you please reply with a link?

Regards Paul

Level 9

I put the photo for a public election. You can see the album on Facebook here https://www.facebook.com/pg/italialocalguides/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1653672698073720 next sunday the election will be closed and after I make a general photo album with a video and a general re-cap! Thanks for following this meetup!