OmarBD's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Photo Walk-Victoria Memorial

Hi @OmarBD, we wish you a grand welcome here in Kolkata! The event is already shared with the West Bengal Local Guides community. I'll be there at the event and I guess there'd be much like me there.

Wish you all the best for this event!

Level 10

Dear Brother @ReshamDas Thanks 🙏 you very much for your nice comment and Waiting for the Meetup time. Thanks again!

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Hi @OmarBD & Comilla LG Team, Welcome to Kolkata.

I'm sharing this event to West Bengal Local Guides Community

Thanks for creating this international event.

Level 10

@Amitesh_Gayen Thanks a Lot! I hope see you soon.

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Most welcome @OmarBD. We too look forward to meet you guys, and lemme tell you that a great bunch of Bengal is waiting for the event date!

@OmarBD wrote:

Dear Brother @ReshamDas Thanks 🙏 you very much for your nice comment and Waiting for the Meetup time. Thanks again!

Level 10

Hi @OmarBD

I Wish your meet up can run as good as possible

I very interest to learn your language writing, very beautiful

Warm Regards

Former Google Contributor

@Terraweb, I've edited your a couple of your posts to remove your email address and phone number. Connect is a public forum and we disallow sharing personal information like these so as to ensure your privacy. If you want to exchange contact details with others, you can do so via private message. Here's a post to show you how to send private messages

@ShafiulB — Kudos to you for providing guidance to Pigeon and other community members! But may I ask that in the future if a post contains personal information, please don't quote it as it only further circulates and shares the private details. Thank you! 🙂

All the best for your meet-up, @OmarBD

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Connect Moderator

JeslynL wrote: 

@ShafiulB — Kudos to you for providing guidance to Pigeon and other community members! But may I ask that in the future if a post contains personal information, please don't quote it as it only further circulates and shares the private details. Thank you! 🙂

@JeslynL Thanks for your proper guides. Hope in future i will remind this 

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 10

@JeslynL I will do try my Best. Thank 🙏 a lot from my Heart ❤️💞 .

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 5

I need a contact number of host.. plz give ur contact. So I can contact with u for further process. Thank you.