DevinH2's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Philadelphia Historical Markers

Welcome to Philly! Use those 3 spots as points to see things! For cheesesteaks, go to Pat’s in south Philadelphia, then walk north on 9th Street to explore the Italian Market. For the Liberty Bell, you can see Independence Hall, Franklin Court, Effreth’s Alley, Christ’s Church. From the Rocky steps, go to the Rodin Museum, Art Museum, Barnes Museum (Eastern State Peneteniary is near there if you have time!)

Former Google Contributor

Hello @DevinH2,

Thank you for sharing your advice on historical markers in Philadelphia. If only I had it a few years back when I visited Philadelphia myself, it would have been so much helpful. I find this information very useful and I am sure that other Local Guides will appreciate it too. 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Thanks, @NadyaPN.  Maybe it's time for a return trip?   🙂

Former Google Contributor

@DevinH2, I would love to. It's actually on my list 🙂 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!