Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Perth int'l Monument Geo Walk

Perth int'l Monument Geo Walk

The Bell Tower

Barrack Square, Riverside Dr, Perth WA 6000, Australia

September 30, 2017 @ 11:00 (AWST)

In this proposed event “Local Guide Monument Month”, we want to bring spotlight to the forgotten masterpieces. We’d like to bring them to the digital platform. Thousands of tourists visit these monuments every year. Many people have livelihood connected with these monuments. We’d like our monuments to tell their stories to the global mass. Google Maps is the best platform to do that. Let’s organize Photo Walks, Map Editing or Geo Walks around our monuments in this month of September. We dream to compile the records we added into the Google Maps this month world wide and prepare a souvenir book. We express our gratitude to the Nepal Local Guides, Google team and all the members of Local Guide Connect. The report of all the worldwide events will be collected via Local Guide Monument Month - Recap form. All Local Guides are requested to join our hangsout group via following link: https://hangouts.google.com/group/bpEeqw4h6SgNrumr2 We will be discussing and guiding there about monumental month. I look forward to seeing new faces from around Perth Western Australia, I know you guys are out I've seen you on Google Maps reviews doing a great job so all "Welcome" thank you everybody in my soundest regards @DavidTito group Perth Local Guides Community

RSVP here

32 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Perth int'l Monument Geo Walk

Congratulations @DavidTito its time to spread the word for this wonderful Meetup 🙂

View solution in original post

Level 10

@DavidTito congratulations for the approval. You're such a passionate local guide. Thanks for supporting this world wide initiative. 

@BishowvijayaP Check this out. 

Level 10
Solution

Congratulations @DavidTito its time to spread the word for this wonderful Meetup 🙂

Level 10

Dear DavidTito, hope all's well. Thank you for arranging for Perth Local Guides to join in for Monuments Month. Looking forward to it. Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 7

@DavidTito

Congratulations. 

Let's make it a successful event. 

I am also working to make few meetups. 

Level 10

Dear @RoryInnes@VishalC@EMJC@Brendav@LukeA@BetaB@Johnvb@JarodH@salv and @Salmanjafar, hope all's well with you all. September is Local Guides Monuments Month on Connect and DavidTito is hosting us for Perth int'l Monument Geo Walk. You're all welcome and invited, help spread the word: It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Hoorah @DavidTito

Fantastic event to be part of. Good on you David, your work is inspirational. 

Best of luck to you and all the fantastic Perth local business people and Google Local Guides Connect members. 

Have a super Google Local Guides Connect Monumental Photo Walk Perth. 

Lets get the word out there, time to care and share. A whole lot of professional proposals for as many people as 

possible to have a chance to make the right choice for all the Perth community.

Thank you again for assisting and helping your community in building a better business for all involved. 

Shine on diamonds.

Cheers.

@Justine2807

Level 10

I am very proud of you @DavidTito bro. There is no doubt that you will have wonderful event there. My best wishes are always with you. Not my best wishes only but @Justine2807 and @Osaka78forTRUMP are also there with you. I don't know whether @Justine2807 will be able to join you but she has already expressed her well wishes to you.

Have a great time there bro. 🙂

Level 10

My happiness is uplifting day by day @AkmalB bro. I step of ladder of happiness is on Malaysia too. hehe

Thank you so much bro for notifying me. 🙂

@AkmalB wrote:

@BishowvijayaP Check this out.