Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Perth WorldWide Food Crawl

THATS great bro! keep it up!

Level 8

I wanted going to Outbreak in San Francisco, @DavidTito!  I heard Outbreak is from Australia.

Unfortunately, they moved into a new location.

Level 8

@YK1001 Ha ha this restaurant is called “Outback jackss” the Frase Outback comes. From the Australian turmonolgie remote bush land 

@YK1001 wrote:

I wanted going to Outbreak in San Francisco, @DavidTito!  I heard Outbreak is from Australia.

Unfortunately, they moved into a new location.

Level 10

@DavidTito All the best for your meet up there, hope all of you have lots of fun.

Also that the comment from Lucio has been marked as a solution, maybe you want to unmark that, since this is only an announcement post.

Level 10

Wishing you all the best for your event @DavidTito. 🙂

Keep on crawling on foods. lol

Level 10

Hi @DavidTito

Wow Outback Jacks a delicious way to share the Aussie spirit! Thank you for including and inviting me to join the fun in our Local Guides Worldwide Food Crawl! Getting all the locals and any visiting tourists together in your area to be part of an exciting event for all attendees everywhere is a really fabulous thing to do. Thank you so much for being a really important part of an outstanding Google program with the Google Maps Google Local Guides Connect! It is an honour to be part of it all and extra special to meet such wonderful people like you, and everyone here from our local area plus from all around the world. 

Time to taste the flavour of life everywhere! 

Lets munch on togetherness!

Nibbling the fun in every town and city all around the world! 

A big bite of best places to be with all the best people we meet with Google Local Guides, all friends, family and tourists, our visitors , fun for all! 

Savouring on a magnificent masterpiece meal in Australia as part of a smorgasbord of happiness that connects people for an international dining out extraordinaire event! Sounds sublime! 

Bon Appétit

@Justine2807

@DavidTito wrote:
Perth WorldWide Food Crawl

124 James St

124 James St, Northbridge WA 6003, Australia

@December 16, 2017 @ 12:00 (AWST)

@BudionoS & @DavidTito Welcomes you to join Perth WorldWide Food Crawl meet-up! We also invite you all, Local Guides from around the world, to join us. Organize a Food Crawl Meet-Up in your city together with us in the same date: December 16-17, 2017 If I Visit Your City, What Food Will You Recommend to Me to Try? The simple idea behind this meet-up is to help people from another city, or another country, who wants to visit your city, to find the most recommended food to try! So, What is Food Crawl Meet-Up? According to official meet-up site, Food Crawl Meet-Up is: walk and eat with friends. "Flex your local know-how by touring a neighborhood's best cuisine. Simply pick a meeting spot, create a My Map, and head out on a food crawl to explore some local gems with the group. Eat, review, repeat!" So I have chosen OutBack Jacks Because it sounds Australian and they have the biggest Aussie Steak in town so BudinoS come join us in Perth CBD Western Australia and enjoy the OutBack. (Important Notice) Attendees must make there own reservations to attend Outback Jacks Meet-up #LocalGuides Time 12:00 PM Phone:(08) 9227 7346 http://www.outbackjacks.com.au/contactus/ 124 James St, Northbridge WA 6003 Let's Go! @SarahKa @Osaka78forTRUMP @NatalkaR @DavidTito @AlejandraMaria @LucioV and all other Local Guides, you are all invited! Kindest regards @DavidTito@BudionoS

RSVP here

Level 6

will try my best to make it!

Level 10

Wow @DavidTito This is lovely can't wait to see how your meetup goes 

Level 10

Dear DavidTito, hope all's well. Good luck for World Wide Food Crawl Meet-Up - Must Try in Your City, it's going to be a great day. Many cities joining in.

PS Dear @RobM @davo_dw @Salmanjafar @EMJC @ChandanS @salv @Brendav @JarodH @Johnvb @RoryInnes, hope all's well. Perth WorldWide Food Crawl is happening very soon for Local Guides in Perth. Everyone's invited and welcome to join in. Looking forward to hearing all your stories. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 9

Sounds great @Osaka78forTRUMP