Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[CANCELLED] Perth WW Geo Walk Seasons II

Perth WW Geo Walk Seasons II

Wadjuk Car Park

May Dr, Kings Park WA 6005, Australia

October 14, 2018 @ 10:00 (AWST)

Discover Wildflowers Welcome everyone To Perth Worldwide Geo Walk "Hidden FriendShip Gems" this initiative event is Parallel with #OSAMAMAJEED from Jordan, his inspiration has inspired #LocalGuides across the World conducted from #LocalGuidesConnect So let us join him from Perth Western Australia and take a trip into Perth Botanic Wild Life Garden and see some of Australia's endangered Wildlife and Protect Flower Garden. We will take The Perth Explorer Bus (previously City Sightseeing) operates a hop on/hop off bus in Kings Park that features Fraser Avenue, Roe Gardens and May Drive Parklands. Experience uninterrupted panoramic, birds' eye views of the Swan River, Perth City and Kings Park and Botanic Garden with interesting commentary provided along the way. Departs from Wadjuk Carpark, Fraser Avenue: 10.20 am. We will be also walking around taking photo's stopping at rest spots and enjoying the View, Bring along a water bottle, hat, sunglasses, battery bank as we head out for great Day, So I look forward to seeing there early sharp at Wadjuk Carpark Sunday 14th 10:00 am Thank you, everyone #DavidTito

May Dr, Kings Park WA 6005, Australia
29 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Perth WW Geo Walk Seasons II

Congratulations @DavidTito for getting approval your meetup. 

Let's spread the world. Waiting for great beautiful pictures &. 360 photos and... FX photos of Kings park. Please tag me in your recap post. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 8

Thank you @NareshDarji and so quick let announce this and spread the word bro

Level 8

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @DavidTito 

I wish you best of luck...

Looking forward to seeing recaps

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

@Sagir Thank you, my friend, as much as mine, I look forward to seeing yours...  and share the moment with everyone :)))

Level 10

All the best to you for your meet-up @DavidTito

Level 8

Level 8

Level 9