RashmiM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Pandal Hopping 2018

you really disappointed me by amending the the meetup schedule at last momen. If you cant organised meetup in well manner then why you host it ? to waste time and money of other? This is my first meetup and really excited for it . I'm coming from Jodhpur (Rajasthan) and have train reservation in evening of 14 oct. now what should i do? should i cancel my trip ? 

Level 7

you really disappointed me by amending the meetup schedule at the last moment. if you cant organised well then why you host it ? to waste time and money of other? this is my first meetup and so excited for it. i am coming from jodhpur ( rajasthan) and have train reservation in evening of 14 oct. what should i do now ? should i cancel my trip?

Level 10

Hmm.. I agree with U.

Level 6

Came all the way from Haryana to Delhi to attend the meet up. (In 14th evening). Even arranged the accommodation in Delhi, so can reach on time on 15th. But now I am seeing that it was amended. (Since I didn't checked my Email about amendment). Now lost all the hope. 😞

Level 10

@being_island_boy @Imgaurav @RawalSingh sorry guys if you feel not good but in Delhi approx 7-8 ask us to prepone that so @RashmiM do that.

| Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless

Level 9

@being_island_boy

Heartfelt apologies for the inconvenience. My intend was to have the meetup as schedule, but 15th being a working day for everyone I was asked to change it. I do understand that the intimation was sent out late, but even I was not sure about it also.It was my first meetup and I wanted as many participants to be there, unfortunately it was not the way I planned it. 

Level 9

@RawalSingh

My sincere apologies to you for the confusion, the request to change it by a day came quiet late and Monday being a working day was not suitable for many of the participants. As discussed do let me know if there was any monetary loss,I would not like you to bear it. I completely agree with your point, that the intimation should have been sent to all in advance.

Level 7

Level 9

Thank you for sharing the pictures @Praviarva

Level 10

Hi @RashmiM

A mysterious colourfulness is apparent to the photo.

Congratulations for sharing your thoughts

BHASI BAHULEYAN