Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Pandal Hopping 2018

Pandal Hopping 2018

Chittaranjan

Chittaranjan, New Delhi, Delhi, India

October 15, 2018 @ 06:00 (IST)

We all eagerly wait every year for the auspicious festival of Durga Puja. We celebrate Durga Puja to mark the victory of Goddess Durga over the evil demon Mahishasura. It is celebrated during the last five days of Navaratri. There are four main Durga Pujas happening here every year, with a lot of fanfare. Over the years, most of the blocks here have started to organize their own pujas, and so you have a variety here like no other place in Delhi. By far the most quintessential Delhi Durga Puja experience, Chittaranjan Park or CR Park as it is commonly referred to should be in the list of places to visit during the festival time. With pandals across the city giving a platform to various kinds of talent and countless food options, the four-day long celebrations evoke more than just religious sentiments. The locality is easily accessible from many metro stations, the Greater Kailash being the closest. List of Pandals to be covered 1) Co-operative Ground Durga Puja 2) Navapalli Puja Samity 3) Mela Ground Durga Puja 4) B-block Durga Puja 5) Kali Bari CR Park This will be a great platform for capturing the wonderful themes created during the Meet-up and also to add the new places that have opened up in the Map.

RSVP here

Chittaranjan, New Delhi, Delhi, India
19 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Pandal Hopping 2018

All the best for your Meet Up @RashmiM.

I already was wondering where you are 😉.

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Level 9

@TorM 

Thank you so much. I was caught up in work 🙂

Level 8

Hi Black window It's amazing that I found you. I have a dream to join in a meetup in out of my county.  Will see, one day. 

plus.google.com/u/0/communities/108877772177547307986">Anuradhapura Local Guides | Sri Lanka Local Guides Facebook Group
Google Moderator

Wow, @RashmiM, this looks like an amazing festival to attend.

I'm looking forward to your recap! Good luck and have fun. 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

@Seedra

For sure 🙂

Level 9

@DeniGu

Will encapsulate and share it post the meetup. 

Level 10

All the best!!!!

Level 7

i'm quite excited to join you guys @RashmiM

Level 9

Amending the meetup date to 14th October.