Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

PERTH WORLDWIDE GEO WALK

PERTH WORLDWIDE GEO WALK

The Cactus

Forrest Pl, Perth WA 6000, Australia

August 26, 2017 @ 10:00 (AWST)

GEO WALK OVERVIEW EXAMPLES To organize a geo walk, just follow a simple recipe: plan a route and invite people to join you. Find some ideas here: Find a new area: Cities are dynamic and it’s exciting to try to keep up with new hot spots opening up. Explore new areas and neighborhoods and make sure every detail is on Google Maps. Be a real guide: Think you know your city better than anyone else? Create your ideal walking tour using My Maps and show others what inspires you the most. Back to nature: Many cities have national parks nearby with amazing trails and things to spot on the way. Make sure to add all these scenic points to Google Maps, as well as adding photos. TIPS 1. Free walking tours: You can either join a free walking tour or create one of your own. Discover and share the best of your city, keeping Maps contributions in mind. 2. This is how we roll: Don’t let the “walk” part of the name stop you from making your geo walk really unique by inviting people to bike, skate or whatever way of moving you think would be interesting for your community. Make sure to check with your community members beforehand for any accessibility requirements. 3. Share your knowledge: If you’re planning on visiting historic or iconic places, you could create a document with interesting facts to share with the rest of the attendees. It’s always nice to have a little context when visiting places. 4. Play games: To attract more people to your event, you can organize a game around your geo walk. For example, a scavenger hunt is a great way to get people moving from point A to point B while doing something at each place. 5. Weather: Keep an eye on the weather forecast in case you need to rearrange your geo walk to accommodate unfortunate showers. Or take it as an opportunity to go the extra mile as a total adventurer!

RSVP here

22 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: PERTH WORLDWIDE GEO WALK

All the best @DavidTito

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Great work @DavidTito keep it up 👍🙌🙏

Level 10

Congratulations for fast approval @DavidTito

Keep up the good work. 

Level 10

It's exciting to see our amazing Local Guides from Perth joining in again once more. This is really exciting and we cant wait to see your hidden gems 💎 on this day. Congratulations @DavidTito It's time to spread the word 🙂 

Best Regards, 

Samson 

Level 10

Dear DavidTito, hope all's well. Looking forward to finding many Perth Hidden Gems with you on Saturday, 26th August, 2017. See you there. Thanks for hosting Perth Local Guides for World Wide Geo Walk. Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 8

Thank you @NareshDarji I will be looking forward to it and I'm

@NareshDarji wrote:

All the best @DavidTito

already thinking about my [Recap] I've got a few things up my sleeve this time but its secret 

Level 8

Thank you for support @Osaka78forTRUMPit means a lot

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear DavidTito, hope all's well. Looking forward to finding many Perth Hidden Gems with you on Saturday, 26th August, 2017. See you there. Thanks for hosting Perth Local Guides for World Wide Geo Walk. Kindest regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @AdrianWCT, hope all's well with you. Your welcome to join in. Help spread the word: it's a lot of fun. 🌐 World Wide Geo Walk - Discover hidden gems in your city. 💎💎💎 Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 7