Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Orlando Pizza Crawl

Orlando Pizza Crawl

Lazy Moon

1011 E Colonial Dr, Orlando, FL 32803, USA

March 25, 2017 @ 12:00

Join the Orlando local guides on our first ever Pizza Crawl. This event will take place around the downtown Orlando area to hit some new favorites and old haunts. Level 5 Local Guides Erin and Ryan will also show off some of the newer Local Guides features for anyone still getting started in the community. This is not a Google hosted event so please bring money to help cover the costs. Attendees should bring a healthy appetite and their phones to take pictures and write reviews. First stop will be Lazy Moon on Colonial.

RSVP here

10 comments
Level 7

Re: Orlando Pizza Crawl

All of the locations will be within a 2 mile radius. We can figure out that day whether we want to share car rides or if everyone is up for walking to burn off the pizza calories.

Level 7

I'm so happy to see I'm not the only Orlando Google Local Guide! YAY!!

Level 7

Hi Jen,

I hope you can join us! 

-Erin

Level 7

Hi Everyone,

Just a quick reminder that the event will be this Saturday starting at Noon.

I suggest wearing shoes you are comfortable walking in. We can probably do some car pooling but parts of this will be easier to walk from one place to the next.

Please respond if you have any questions.

See you Saturday!
Erin

Level 7

Hi Everyone,

Below is a link to a map of all of the place we will be checking out during the pizza crawl. There is an optional extra place on the list as well.

Orlando Pizza Crawl Map

If for some reason you are running late and need to catch up with us at a later stop, please send a message via Google+ so we can tell you where we are.

Looking forward to seeing all of you and enjoying some pizza!

Erin

Level 7

We are outside at Lazy Moon sitting at one of the tables for anyone joining.

Level 7

Waiting on 1 more person and then heading to stop 2. If you are joining later please PM me and we can tell you where we are.

Level 5

I can't believe I missed this! When will this happen again?

Level 2

How can I get you guys to come visit my new restaurant on International Drive?  We would like to offer the google local guides to come in on the house one night.  My email is vijay@dattanicorp.com.  Please let me know.  Its Pizza, Pasta, Salad.