Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Ogbunike Cave Geo Walk

Ogbunike Cave Geo Walk

Ogbunike Cave

Ifite Ogbunike, Ogbunike, Nigeria

October 20, 2018 @ 11:00 (WAT)

Ogbunike Cave is one of the most popular tourist attraction sites in Anambra state located in Idemili North Local Government which is just about 30 minutes drive from Onitsha (a popular city in the state). Local guides will be exploring the inner routes and the rough edged long walk which is about 300 steps in. There are lots of tunneling which will make this walk one to conquer. It's a free tourist attraction site but tokens are required to gain entry by some local based indigenes. Those in Onitsha can meet us at the entrance while the larger community of Awka local guides will take off by 9am from Awka to Ogbunike where the cave is situated... Remember to put on your jungle boots and come with fully powered camera devices to take shots of hidden gems within.

RSVP here

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!
Ifite Ogbunike, Ogbunike, Nigeria
2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Ogbunike Cave Geo Walk

Wow, having a geo walk in a cave sounds like a lot of fun, @MrLabule!

I haven't seen another such meet-up, so I'm really looking forward to your recap. Hope you can take enough photos! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Re: Ogbunike Cave Geo Walk

Thank you @DeniGu I'll definitely do that! 

Always happy improving the maps and connect here!