HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Nigeria The Geo-Walk How We Marked World Environment Day In 4 States

@JonasKL are you sure about what you've just said? Check these pictures out!

Pwana - Lagos Local GuideBukola - Lagos Local Guide20170603_123747.jpg

Level 10

Its  a great job @HelloSamsonR. Congratulations for success.

Looking at video, it seems like there is a potential to produce electricity from air.

But motion of camera is a bit fast to observe the background. hahaha

Nice to see you all together. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Great post @HelloSamsonR  First time ever, between @SanyaOdare's post and now yours, I have seen photos of your beautiful country to be honest. Glad we have Google Maps and Local Guides Connect so we can finally connect and explore our individual communities together and learn from each other.

Cheers,

Karen

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP Lol,  you are right 😊😊. The state can produce electricity from anything. The state itself generates electricity for the whole of Nigeria itself. Thanks @BishowvijayaP

Level 10

@KarenVChin wrote:

Great post @HelloSamsonR  First time ever, between @SanyaOdare's post and now yours, I have seen photos of your beautiful country to be honest. Glad we have Google Maps and Local Guides Connect so we can finally connect and explore our individual communities together and learn from each other.

Cheers,

Karen

@KarenVChin True Talk, first time ever and I feel so delighted that my country can be seen globally from anywhere in the world. Lots of beautiful places still to come Karen. Our next one would me more intriguing. Thanks for the sincere commendation. Am greatly more than happy that you like my country 😊😊😊

Level 9

@HelloSamsonR Great job.

Really Nice Walk and environment friendly too.

Level 10

@LeninBabu Thanks a lot bro. Am glad you like it. 

@LeninBabu wrote:

@HelloSamsonR Great job.

Really Nice Walk and environment friendly too.

Level 9

Hey @HelloSamsonR not only me, all LG's who will watch your post or pics must like, as your effort and walk must be appreciated.

I have not only liked it but loved it.

Really good job dear @HelloSamsonR.

Kudos to you once again for the job.

Level 10

@LeninBabu Awwww this is awesome from you bro. Am deeply gratified by your sincere appreciation for this. A big thank you to you for  the words of encouragement and support. Thank you and thank you. 

Level 9

It's a great meet up ! @HelloSamsonR @SanyaOdare all of you did a great job dear. You know about my project "Gardening in Different Ways; Bringing Green to The World". 

I loved your meet up. It was really fantastic. All of you did a great job for environment. Album pictures also very nice. A biiiiiiiiiig thanks from me ! Thanks to everybody. 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh