cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Nigeria The Geo-Walk How We Marked World Environment Day In 4 States

@JonasKL Thanks man, from the team of Nigeria, we say a big thank you 

@JonasKL wrote:

Awesome work @HelloSamsonR@SanyaOdare@U-royFelixA for the excellent nature walk.

Level 10

@SanyaOdare You are highly welcome. Your tremendous effort is highly recognize globally. I say a big thank you to you. And the big team of Local Guides in Nigeria.!!!!!!! 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌

Level 9

Hi @HelloSamsonR   Thanks for sharing. Great Picture and Good work you and your Team. Cong rate Great Job.

Level 10

@KAbhishek Thanks a lot bro. 

@KAbhishek wrote:

Hi @HelloSamsonR   Thanks for sharing. Great Picture and Good work you and your Team. Cong rate Great Job.

Level 9

You are welcome @HelloSamsonR but how come there is no Lady in this big team, I will make sure I will scold @SanyaOdare and @U-royFelixA with pepe for not putting gender balanca na!

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 2

Beautiful, I love it 
Level 10

@JonasKL wrote:

You are welcome @HelloSamsonR but how come there is no Lady in this big team, I will make sure I will scold @SanyaOdare and @U-royFelixA with pepe for not putting gender balanca na!

@JonasKL There were ladies in Lagos and Abuja. Check @SanyaOdare album. It is below this post and his post. But in my own side, we are still building the team. We hope for more beautiful ladies in the future 😂 lol. 

Level 10

@lehuuduc Thanks a bunch 😊

Level 9

@HelloSamsonRI wanna see the beauties of Niger, but well done with the good post, we might one day have a topic like "Ladies from Niger" hehehehee lol!

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 10

@JonasKL wrote:

@HelloSamsonRI wanna see the beauties of Niger, but well done with the good post, we might one day have a topic like "Ladies from Niger" hehehehee lol!

@JonasKL Lol, just as the Nature is beautiful in Nigeria so also the ladies and the men 😅.  All local guides from Nigeria can testify to that with their pictures lol. 😂😂. I want to have that topic in the future.