Level 8

Re: Nigeria The Geo-Walk How We Marked World Environment Day In 4 States

Hii @HelloSamsonR

Amazing places

Good Meet Up with your fellow Local Guides

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Level 10

@Umashankar Thanks a lot bro for the sincere commendation.

@Umashankar wrote:

Hii @HelloSamsonR

Amazing places

Good Meet Up with your fellow Local Guides

Thanks for sharing your photos.

Level 10

Thank you @HelloSamsonR @DanielKingstonA @Sayo @SanyaOdare @UmarAuna and the all the beautiful Local Communitues for a job welcome. We're a formidable team. We can't stop now; we still got a lot to do.

My vision is to ensure the 36 states in Nigeria gets a Local Guides Community that's fully functional. The Local Guides Program has given us the platform to impact of our community and recreate our world. 

Thanks again, guys. 

Level 8

It seems that you all had a very nice time in the meetup.. The meetup location is awesome.. I wish I would be with you all in that meetup.. Thanks for sharing with us, @HelloSamsonR.. 🙂

Vellore Local Guides
Level 8

Welcome Bro @HelloSamsonR

Level 10

@SalmaanN wrote:

It seems that you all had a very nice time in the meetup.. The meetup location is awesome.. I wish I would be with you all in that meetup.. Thanks for sharing with us, @HelloSamsonR.. 🙂

@SalmaanN Lol,  don't worry we are planning something big for a next national meet-up. I would get invitation across to you, if you wana attend 😀😀😅 thanks bro 

Level 10

You're welcome @U-royFelixA! A big thumbs up to @HelloSamsonR @DanielKingstonA@Sayo@UmarAuna@EmekaUlor@AustinCO@pwanaduku@BukolaAjayi and others I'm not able to mention here on Connect.

@U-royFelixA wrote:

Thank you @HelloSamsonR @DanielKingstonA @Sayo @SanyaOdare @UmarAuna and the all the beautiful Local Communitues for a job welcome. We're a formidable team. We can't stop now; we still got a lot to do.

My vision is to ensure the 36 states in Nigeria gets a Local Guides Community that's fully functional. The Local Guides Program has given us the platform to impact of our community and recreate our world. 

Thanks again, guys. 

Level 9

Awesome work @HelloSamsonR@SanyaOdare@U-royFelixA for the excellent nature walk.

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.