JLocal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Niagara Falls, Canada

Hi I'm Jason,

I'm looking to organize a September Meet-Up. I've recently picked up a Google Pixel 2 Phone and would like to master some photo spheres and 360 photo shoots. Screenshot_20180814-081641.png

Niagara Falls, ON, Canada
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Niagara Falls, Canada

Hi @JLocal,

I'm glad to hear about your interest in photography.

You should know we appreciate only photos you craft yourself or if not possible, you should give credit to the author when posting. Also, have in mind there is a 1000 photos limit to every account but in the links below you will find tricks how to manage your photography content so this doesn't bother you. Here are some more detailed Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit also there are these Tips and tricks to manage the photos in Connect.

Then there is this really amazing Great Photography Tutorial / How To / Tips Collection. by @LudwigGermany. He has collected a lot of useful information about everything related to contributing photos on Maps, 360 Degree, Food, Indoor, Outdoor and Building Photography and also Sharing in Social Channels.

5 tips to take stunning photos on your phone from a Local Guide Level 8 I think will answer your concrete questions in greatest detail.

As you are interested in Some 360° Photo Tips we have big expectations of you. 🙂

You might also be happy to follow the Photo of the week. It is chosen based on a variety of criteria: location, subject matter, and image quality (but not view counts) factor into our selection.

You can learn even more about high quality photography and lighting tips to increase your chances of being selected. Featured photos are taken by actual Local Guides around the world who have uploaded them to places on Google Maps. We do not accept submissions for featured photos.

Also, I'm moving your post to the Photography board.

Have a good time learning and photographing, I am looking forward to see what comes out 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!