Level 4

Re: Next Dallas, Texas Fall 2016 Meetup

Do they have beer? lol

What is your connection with GeniusDen?

Would they allow us to meet for free?

Level 6

David,

We regularly host speakers and meetup events, and have an extensive list of sponsors. We have wine on-hand, and depending on how many people would be expected, we could possibly provide beer & snacks. I work with the owner, Joe Payton. I'm sure we could host the group for free, especially on a Saturday.

We could meet at GeniusDen, have some drinks, walk around Deep Ellum and take pictures, and then eat at one of the thirty restaurants nearby. I'm open to any suggestions as well.

Feel free to come visit us anytime to check out the space beforehand, or email shelby@geniusden.com with further questions.

Cheers,

-Nolan

@DavidH @JuliaR @MichaelJ

Level 8

Hi @NolanC,

That would be great; I am sure we can explore there soon.  I think we're focusing on the new LG challenge, if you haven't seen the post, I suggest you click on the link.  I don't believe that we've officially come to terms on October's meetup.   Hopefully, we will hear something soon from the rest of the group @DavidH @LarryD @JuliaRoss @MWJones

Regards,

Robby

Robby Sayles
Level 9

I am from the Richardson/Dallas area. Woodstone lane/Coit to be EXACT. I dont know where these places are since i have only been in TEXAS for under two months, but as my record shows I am a Level 5 in a span of 4 1/2 weeks so count me in if a place and time are nailed down as soon as possible...

Andrew Hilton