Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

New York The 36 Walk

New York The 36 Walk

34th Street-Hudson Yards Subway Station

New York, NY 10001, USA

April 23, 2017 @ 10:30 (EDT)

New York / Manhattan Walk Announcement Photographer +Fred Alluso https://plus.google.com/u/0/+FredAlluso will be hosting the New York (Manhattan) walk. You'll be meeting on the street outside the 34th Steet Hudson Yards Subway Station at 10.30am on April 23rd. Join in with a local for this amazing walk of New York.

RSVP here

4 comments
Googler

Re: New York The 36 Walk

Looking forward to it, @PaulPavlinovich and @FredA!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

Sorry guys. My heart is with you but my winter yard cleanup is pulling @ me for today. Thanks @PaulPavlinovich and Fred. May I have another, please? I am looking forward to the new perspectives from your 36 walk. Don't blow all 36 photo allotment on the beautiful @TraciC high air jumps.

Scottio, https://plus.google.com/communities/107136484313455635268
Level 8

Lol. I think I just passed a gaggle of photographers from this group getting off at 34th Street station on my way to work. Have a great time everyone! ☺️📸

Googler

@ScottioW Sorry you couldn't make it but we had a good time walking The High Line. 

@JoeWehry Did you now? A lot of us came right out at Hudson Yards, were you there? Here's our group at the start:

Screen Shot 2017-04-24 at 7.50.06 AM.png

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.