kmmnh39's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

New Hampshire/New England

Hello, I have lived in New Hampshire all my life and rather recently joined the Google guides world.  Which I personally think is amazing and sort of makes us all Google employees, one of my dreams.  I tried to find anyone from New Hampshire on here and haven't yet.  So here I am and where are you?

New Hampshire, United States
34 comments
Level 4

Re: New Hampshire/New England

I'm a guide from Merrimack, but I do the area of Hillsborough County and Alton as well

@KellyM wrote:

Hello, I have lived in New Hampshire all my life and rather recently joined the Google guides world.  Which I personally think is amazing and sort of makes us all Google employees, one of my dreams.  I tried to find anyone from New Hampshire on here and haven't yet.  So here I am and where are you?

Level 6

I don't get to go there very often during the school year, I live in Lee and hang about in the seacoast area.

Level 1

I'm not from New Hampshire, I'm from Virginia but just wanted to say hello! And see how your weather is up there today.

Level 1

That's not good! It's cold here to but not that cold. Do you have any snow?

Level 1

That sounds like fun! I have never been there. But right now with the cold and the snow I don't think I would want to make that drive. Lol

Level 6

Yes we do have snow my town got 14 inches and diggging out my car was so fun at 6am.

Level 1

Now that's a lot of snow! Sorry you had to dig out ur car this morning. You were probably froze to death by the time you got it dug out.

Level 9

Live free or die. Lowly Massachusetts 

Level 6

Now let's not get political, I love new England and spend a fair amount of time in Massachusetts since I have so much family there.  I also love when I get to go on trips up north and I may be heading up there when there is a weekend with out Snow.  I got my passport recently and just want to use it so I'm headed for Canada.