Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

New Delhi MeetUp

New Delhi MeetUp

New Delhi

New Delhi, Delhi, India

January 13, 2018 @ 15:00 (IST)

Hey People!! Happy New Year to All 🙂 It is winters and best time to roam in our city, it will be fun exploring places offering mouthwatering delights and getting to know each other on a Food Crawl. We will target mainly food stalls where we can purchase smaller dishes for less money, so that we are able to try a larger variety of dishes. We will also be giving out cool badges for that day to everyone. Since it will be our first meet-up so no one has to worry about the budget they have to get. You just have to come and have fun with other guides here 🙂 We will meet at Rajiv Chowk Metro station, and further details will be given soon. See you guys soon. Cheers!

RSVP here

8 comments
Level 6

Re: New Delhi MeetUp

Hello Shivam,

I am seeing the message "The maximum number of attendees has been reached for this meet-up." on the page. 

Is it possible that , i too , could join you guys that day? 🙂

Regards,

Abhas Wadhwa 

Level 8

Hello @kShivam

I am also seeing the message "The maximum number of attendees has been reached for this meet-up." on the page. If i would be free then, Is it possible that , i too , could join you guys that day? 🙂

Level 8

ya, sure! just give me a text

Level 8

ya, sure! just give me a text!

Level 7

Nice brother come Moradabad and join me.. I am new here on Google Maps Local Guide

Vsingh
Level 8

sure! message me your number, we'll stay connected! 🙂

Level 6

Oops! I missed checking my emails for couple of days.

How was it?

Also,can you Watsapp me on 9999915969 ? I would like to get some hosting n other tips from you.

Regards,

Abhas wadhwa

Level 8

Sure! I'll text you!