CHEFDIEGO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Networking

HI I am currently in san Diego and would like to meet more local guides online , Here on this platform and discuss guide topics that are relatively fun and maybe set up guide meetings.

San Diego, CA, United States
3 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Networking

Hi @CHEFDIEGO and welcome to Connect!

I recommend creating a meet-up on our meet-up site and interested Local Guides in your area can indicate their interest via RSVP. You can share your meet-up more widely on your social channels, which may garner your friends or family to become Local Guides too! 

Some more information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

Thanks!

See you around.

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @CHEFDIEGO and welcome to Connect!

I recommend creating a meet-up on our meet-up site and interested Local Guides in your area can indicate their interest via RSVP. You can share your meet-up more widely on your social channels, which may garner your friends or family to become Local Guides too! 

Some more information that may be helpful, especially if it's your first time hosting:

Thanks!

See you around.

Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

See my reply of your other post 😄

?Kimberly on Social ? Google Maps  ? Instagram ? Facebook ? Twitter ?️YouTube ?San Francisco Local Guides

Level 9

Thank you, This sounds like a great idea to meet local tour guides in my area. In a easy and efficient manner that appeals to a wide group of people.