Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Nepal Local Guides on a Hike

Nepal Local Guides on a Hike

Godawari

Godawari, Nepal

November 18, 2017 @ 07:00 (+0545)

(An initiation from Local guides of Nepal Local Guides community) In course of engaging local guides with the community/locality within the norms of Local Guides Connect a lot of events use to occur around a globe. To give event a different look and refreshment to the guides along with mapping this time we are organizing a hike. The hike will start from Lubhu, Lalitpur, will pass through Bisankhu Narayan Temple and terminate at Botanical Garden, Gadawari, Lalitpur. The route of hike passes through the forest area and guides will have an enjoyment of rivers, lake (कुण्ड), nine taps(नौ धारा) and cave too. Being familiar to the route, local guide Surendra will lead the teammates. Interested guides are requested to come up with proper wearing of clothes as per need since it will be cold in the morning. Also do not forget to bring drinking water. Participants are encouraged to bring other potential local guides around them. Hope to see you all in Lubhu Bus Park, Lalitpur at 7:00 AM. Event date: November 18, 1017 (२०७४ साल मङ्सिर २ गते शनिबार) Event starts from: Lubhu Bus Park, Lalitpur at 7:00 AM Event ends at: Botanical Garden, Gadawari, Lalitpur

RSVP here

24 comments
Level 10

Nepalese Local Guides on a Hike (From Lubu, Lalitpur to Botanical Garden, Godawari, Lalitpur)

Let's hike. let's geo walk, let's feel the localityLet's hike. let's geo walk, let's feel the locality

(An initiation from Local guides of Nepal Local Guides community)

In course of engaging local guides with the community/locality within the norms of Local Guides Connect a lot of events use to occur around a globe. To give event a different look and refreshment to the guides along with mapping this time we are organizing a hike. The hike will start from Lubhu Bus Park, Lalitpur, will pass through Bishankhu Narayan Temple and terminate at Botanical Garden, Gadawari, Lalitpur. The route of hike passes through the forest area and guides will have an enjoyment of rivers, lake (कुण्ड), nine taps(नौ धारा) and cave too. Being familiar to the route, local guide @Surendra will lead the teammates.  Interested guides are requested to come up with proper wearing of clothes as per need since it will be cold in the morning. Also do not forget to bring drinking water. Participants are encouraged to bring other potential local guides around them. Hope to see you all in Lubhu Bus Park, Lalitpur at 7:00 AM.

Event date: November 18, 1017 (२०७४ साल मङ्सिर २ गते शनिबार)

Event starts from: Lubhu Bus Park, Lalitpur at 7:00 AM

Event ends at: Botanical Garden, Gadawari, Lalitpur

Event route: Click here for route on Google Map

Estimated time: Approximately 5 hours

Contact address: Click here or here (send us a message)

Level 9

Re: Nepalese Local Guides on a Hike (From Lubu, Lalitpur to Botanical Garden, Godawari, Lalitpur)

Nice plan @BishowvijayaP ! Go ahead with the enjoyable adventure as a local guide and discover some gems for us....ha..ha..haaaaaa !!! We are here with you virtually ..! Thanks brother for sharing this with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 10

Re: Nepalese Local Guides on a Hike (From Lubu, Lalitpur to Botanical Garden, Godawari, Lalitpur)

A recap full of gems will be our target @Kamalhasnainee. hahaha

We are happy to get your virtual presence. 🙂

Level 9

Always I am with you @BishowvijayaP brother

@BishowvijayaP wrote:

A recap full of gems will be our target @Kamalhasnainee. hahaha

We are happy to get your virtual presence. 🙂

Thanks...

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Level 7

Level 10

I don't have actual calculations of it @Jnjoe. The route is here@Surendra can tell the length of the route. 🙂

@Jnjoe wrote:

@BishowvijayaP how long is the route.

Level 8

@Jnjoe wrote:

@BishowvijayaP how long is the route.

@Jnjoe length wise i don't have data time-wise testai 4-5 hrs according to the strength of the hikers. . .

Connect Moderator

Re: Nepal Local Guides on a Hike

All the best for your next hike @BishowvijayaP

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Re: Nepal Local Guides on a Hike

Good luck in your hike Meetup bro @BishowvijayaP :-))))