MDTouhidH's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Need help

dear moderator please help me to arrange for a local guide meet up for improving Google map

Kolkata, West Bengal, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Need help

Hi @MDTouhidH, welcome to Local Guides Connect! I have moved your post to "Let's Meet-Up!" so other community members in your area who are also looking for a meet-up can see your post.

To have a meet-up, I suggest finding Local Guides from your area first. You can do so by searching the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into those threads and connect with Local Guides near you 🙂 Similarly, I encourage you to add a location to your post when you are posting something specific to the area. This way, Local Guides in your area can find you easily and vice-versa.

For a start, I suggest mentioning your area in the title of this post. You can edit your post by clicking on the three dots in the top right hand corner of the post and select "Edit Post". 

As you are new quite here, please be sure to check out tips on posting, searching and interacting with the community 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

Hi @MDTouhidH We moderator of WBLG plan to create an event on February.

We will be post here after finalized date & location.

Thanks for your enthusiasm.

Level 8

Thank you

Level 9

Hi @MDTouhidH here is the link of upcoming event of West Bengal Local Guides. Please bellow link to find details about event.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/events/cjevsg6heio2tfssv45uvvs3e9s