MeusViews's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Navi Mumbai Local Guides Meet Up 2018 - Highlights

Navi Mumbai Local Guides Meet Up was an amazing experience as it was my very 1st as a organizer I was pretty much excited about what is going to happen. How many people will turn out for the meet & what I'll be able to share with them & learn from them. 
Learning something new & trying to work out in such a way that all Local Guides will like it as well as those who just started will surely be active part of the community was my agenda of the meet up. I was very happy that due to social media promotion of the event people asked me so many questions & many of them started their journey of being Local Guide with the announcement of the meet up.

Best part was that even in heavy rains during our meet up time people came all the way from Kamothe, Nerul & Chembur ( Basically Chembur is not even a part of Navi Mumbai ) so it says it all, people are ready to be part of community without any consideration. In the world where all are running for money & something to gain in materialistic world here at Local Guides community things are little different & more incredible with positive energy & attitude of being yourself & helpful.

Here are the picture of amazing Local Guides those who arrived at the meet up,

Navi Mumbai Local Guides Meet UpNavi Mumbai Local Guides Meet Up
Early Birds of Meet up 🙂 Staring from left Dipti is software engineer & on Sunday when she takes the rest, she made it possible for meet. Vaibhav is diploma holder came all the way from Kamothe along with Manisha his sister who was visitor for a meet up. Vinaya started her Local Guide journey with this meet up, so I was happy to see that because of this meet up, more people came to know about Google Maps contribution option & how to become part of Local Guides Community. Sanjeev already contributing to Google Maps & was excited to see what goes with the meet up. He was most curious of all & also added places on maps during meet up itself.   
Early BirdsEarly Birds
Now here comes the Local Guide who came all the way from Chembur - Mumbai to suburb Navi Mumbai by train. Even when trains were running late, in those heavy rains. Miss Rashi Agarwal is an Advocate by profession & loves to contribute to Google Maps so the reason she is Local Guide Level 6.

Miss Rashi AgarwalMiss Rashi Agarwal
Over all meet up was really an amazing experience, as it goes beyond consideration it's a community built up. I would encourage both participation & hosting meet up on regular basis. It will help visitors & people around the world to get genuine information even before they arrive. So let me quickly take all of you through the Navi Mumbai Local Guides Meet Up 2018.

Here is the click when Sanjeev was using his photography skills. 

Sanjeev using his skillsSanjeev using his skills 

Thank you so much for reading & also thank you Google Maps Community - Local Guide Connect for giving me opportunity to organize this meet up, I have learned a lot from attendees & I am sure in this journey there is more to on the shore. #meusviews #LocalGuides 

Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Navi Mumbai Local Guides Meet Up 2018 - Highlights

Hey @MeusViews,

Thanks for sharing your recap. Your photos are great and it looks like you guys had very nice time, despite the rain.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hey @MeusViews,

Thanks for sharing your recap. Your photos are great and it looks like you guys had very nice time, despite the rain.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Hello @MeusViews it was a great recap.

I also live in Navi Mumbai, unfortunately I was not aware of the meet up.

Looking forward for further meetup.

Level 10

Thank you so much for your kind remarks, we all are really happy being part of this amazing community. I am sure we all will look forward to more meet-up. #LocalGuides

Level 10

Thank you for your words. We will surely be hosting & attending more meet ups. Wish to see you there for next one. #LocalGuides

Level 6

Hey, I'm pravin from Thane. 

Please do let me know if there is any meetups happening in the city. 

Thanks 🙂 

Level 10

Hello Mumbaikars, the monsoon in mumbai is paradise for photographers. Let's meet and take stunning photos of Worli Sea Face on this Sunday. Join the Meetup by clicking the below link.

Please RSVP Here

Join the Communication here 
https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/worli-seaface-photowalk-mumbai

@Pravinlelin @RishavSinha

Level 7

Any update for next meetups in Navi Mumbai let me know @MeusViews 

Balvinder-Singh-FacebookBalvinder-Singh-InstagramBalvinder-Singh-Google-MapsBalvinder-Singh-linkedinBalvinder-Singh-Google-Plus