Tasrif's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Naogaon Local Guides Meet up and Food Crawl

Map Your World Week From March 13-19. Today 14th March 2017 Naogaon Local Guides Celebrate the program, arrange a small meetup and Food Crowl @Park Area,Naogaon.We brief About #LocalGuides and Local Guide Connect.Google Developers Group (GDG) Bangla's Ambassador Liad Alam Present Here as a Guest in This Event .After Meetup, we attend a Food crawl including Singara, Swmucha, Tea and Ice-Cream.

We Enjoy the Program with fun and discusses about future events of our Community.Photo Capture by Amit Hasan.
At least We Distribute The Gift From Mymensingh Local Guides.

IMG_5898-1.JPGIMG_5906-1.JPGIMG_5909-1.JPG@Mymensing Local Guides Badge@Mymensing Local Guides BadgeIMG_5943-1.JPGIMG_5871-1.JPGIMG_5875-12.JPGIMG_5885-112.JPGIMG_5897.JPG

Naogaon Zila Porishod Park, R45, Naogaon, Rajshahi Division, Bangladesh
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Googler
Solution

Re: Naogaon Local Guides Meet up and Food Crawl

Looks like a wonderful meet-up, @Tasrif. Love the photos, too. Most important question: what kind of ice cream did you have? 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

wow! Just an amazing Meet up 

thanks @Tasrif .. for share with us ..

Level 6

Welcome Brother @ShafiulB .

Keep Stay with us.

Thanks @Comilla Local Guides

Level 6

@JessicaS  @AnuradhaP  @TraciC @YK1001 
How'z That? 😄

Googler
Solution

Looks like a wonderful meet-up, @Tasrif. Love the photos, too. Most important question: what kind of ice cream did you have? 🙂

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 8

It is a nice place to place!  The circular bench is a best fit for group discussions.

I can feel the joy of the meet-up as I read the recap!

ps.  Please do tell about the ice-cream, @Tasrif.  May be in future Google Hosted events, LGs will have even more choices on ice-creams.

Level 6

We have eating Igloo's Vanilla, Dudh Malai and Cornelli Classic Ice Cream.
Unfortunately, We forgoted to capture Ice Creams Picture.  😄 🙂820.jpg988_b.jpgpricelist-top.jpg

Level 6

@YK1001 Thanks.
I already posted the ice cream's name and picture..