Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Nakuru Mega walk

Nakuru Mega walk

Gilani's Restaurant

Biashara, Nakuru, Kenya

July 28, 2018 @ 13:30 (EAT)

INTRO Hello fellow guides, get ready the long awaited Nakuru mega walk is around the corner!!! BIO The walk aims at bringing all local guides from different communities (Nairobi, Kisumu, Mombasa, North Rift…) together and also encouraging Nakuru Local guides to hosting local events within their region to make their community active. MAIN We shall meet at Gilani’s Restaurant for about 30 minutes (1330hrs to 1400hrs) for introductions. From town at around 1400hrs we shall start our walk via “club road” –“Moi road” –“Flamingo road” to Nakuru national park where we plan to end our walk in style/ceremoniously through group photography at 5:30pm . Do not forget to carry your water bottles, cameras and power banks; mobile phones preferred -CHEERS!!!

RSVP here

Biashara, Nakuru, Kenya
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Nakuru Mega walk

Hi @WaynePeter,

I've released your post from our spam quarantine. Apologies for any inconvenience caused - our spam filters are sensitive and can be triggered by a myriad of functions.

Good luck with the meet-up and don't forget to take photos and share your stories about it here on Connect! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Thanks @KlaudiyaG I almost gave up on hosting the walk because of the long awaited approval; the walk aims at connecting all kenyan LGs and activating the Nakuru community. It's gonna be a blast!

Level 9

Woop, looking forward to it already 

Meidimi
Level 10

We will be there

Level 8

Looking forward to attend the walk. Let's consider the weather and dress appropriately!

Level 5

wait for that day 

Level 8

Looking Forward to this one, It will also my first meet up