Dorothyooko's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Nairobi Hospitals and Pharmacies Map Editing

@WaynePeter wrote:

@KigothoI did mention a Geo Walk around lake Nakuru, we'll surely plan and organize the walk to its success. Am hosting a Geo walk around lake Victoria(The lake region Walk) next weekend 10th march, after that we can plan and do one around Lake Nakuru. Cheers!!

@WaynePeter, is it in June? Thinks I heard something like it...

Level 8

Yes @Kigotho we have many activities coming up "36 photo walk" included, we'll host the Nakuru Lake Region Geo Walk around second week of June.See you around!

Level 6

Looking forward. What about the "36 photo walk"? Enlighten me, @WaynePeter

Level 8

@Kigothothe "36" photo walk shall take place globally within the month of April... Most of the walks are normally done on 21st April, we'll do the Kisumu "36" walk around 14th April then concentrate on the Nairobi "36" walk around 21st April... We can also plan and do one for Nakuru before end of April. One has to register with @PaulPavlinovich(Founder of the "36" Walk) before hosting a walk. Take 36 best pictures during the walk; share the photo link with @PaulPavlinovich for your photos to be featured globally.

Connect Moderator

Hi there, great to hear about your walks. Different days is absolutely ok. You should register your meetups before registering with the main list. The main list is only so I can promote your walk and include in the consolidated recap after all the walks finish.

Regards Paul

Connect Moderator

You can find out all about the 36 Walk here @Kigotho https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/2018-The-quot-36-quot-Walk-Register-your-Walk-Mo... it would be awesome to have you lead a walk. Thanks @WaynePeter for promoting.

Regards Paul

Level 6

Great. I wish I had Signed up. Last week I was pissed off after checking Gatundu district hospital on Google map and found out that there was no phone contact and the website indicated was for an IT company. Please at @Dorothyooko organise another meet-up so that we can correct all the health related information on Google map KE.