Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Nairobi Google Local Guides

Nairobi Google Local Guides

Steers Kenya

Muindi Mbingu St, Nairobi, Kenya

November 18, 2017 @ 12:00 (EAT)

Hello guys. Our meet up will involve lots of photoshoot taking place. We will meet in Steers. Directly opposite Jevanjee gardens where we will have pizza!!! Yummy! We will begin our photo walk from here, move downtown all the way to Times towers, use Uhuru highway to make our way back, take photos of the parks and the buildings around as we update them to maps, and our final stop will be the Kenya National Theater directly opposite The Nofork Hotel! We will end our day with some guitar music at KNT. Carry Ksh 200/- for pizza. The day scheduled for this Photo Walk is Saturday 18th Of November 2017. (KNT is Kenya National Theater)

RSVP here

7 comments
Level 5

Re: Nairobi Google Local Guides

this Is good of you to organize a photo walk. Im sure this day will be an extraordinary great day. I would love to join but its only that but I'm not around 

Level 7

Great! I’ll try my best to be around and join you in this wonderful experience 

Level 9

Go go go team Kenya! I wish I could be around that week. Those around please represent us. 

@Laichena @MartinGicinga @benny_makau

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 1

don't spit words u don't mean it 

Level 6

This is a great idea loving it, but sadly i wont be around to join, if there`s another next week certainly am in

Level 7

things worked out perfectly as they are.

Level 6

i want to join you guys next time. where is the next meetup ?? My Meetup has been approved, i need some help from guys who have already done this before.