Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Nagarjuna Sagar Dam Photo Walk

Nagarjuna Sagar Dam Photo Walk

Nagarjuna Sagar

Nagarjuna Sagar

September 16, 2018 @ 11:00 (IST)

Hello, Local Guides! this photo walk is being conducted to capture the beauty of Nagarjuna Sagar Dam; a beautiful place which is around 150kms from Hyderabad. As there were heavy rains the last week the water level of this dam is near to the maximum capacity. So, this would be the amazing opportunity for us to capture the beauty of this place and showcase to the rest of the world. Last year when I visited this place there was not much water and was amazing on looking. I can't imagine how awesome it would be when it is full of water. We're also going to have a boat ride in Nagarjuna Sagar. There are 3 batches for boating 11:00 AM, 01:00 PM and 03:00 PM. Well, we'll decide it later that which timings are suitable for boating according to the local guides wish and climate. Boating charges are ₹120/- per head. **Please bring ₹150/- for lunch as well. Join the Hangouts group and stay posted: https://hangouts.google.com/group/SIzdgHeGKNDqVWtu1

RSVP here

Nagarjuna Sagar
3 comments
Level 10

Re: Nagarjuna Sagar Dam Photo Walk

best of luck brother . hope you enjoy this meetup @FazeelUsmani

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Best of luck bro @FazeelUsmani

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 7

Goodluck

Hi