HelloJess's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: [NEW!] All places on Google Maps available in meet-up location field

Wow! That's great. Thank you so much. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Former Google Contributor

Hi @HoudaR - Thanks for this feedback. A few Local Guides have requested something similar, so we're looking into ways we can make the search functionality more useful. I hope to share more about this soon!

Level 8

Hii @HelloJess

It helps us for Hosting Meet Up at Park,Garden,etc

Thanks for Sharing This New Feature in Meet Up Site.

Level 7

hi @HelloJess thank you !! the new version look amazing 🙂

Level 9

@HelloJess this is awesome. this feature helped a lot. now we can select any address to host a meet-up. thanks for enabling this.

Level 10

@HelloJess  This will help a lot.

Level 9

Hi @HelloJess

Thanks for updating the feedback form.

In the previous time I missed understood on the Meet Up organize submit processing...

Few of those events not approved and show up in Local Guides Connect Calendar. I've created each events in Google+ community.

I've done few events in the pass, but it doesn't match to the new Feedback form.

So I would like to ask you, could I post those events? If permit where should I post to?

Thanks & Regards

Former Google Contributor

Hi @SamornT - You're welcome to share you event pages here on Local Guides Connect in the "Let's Meet-Up!" board. I would also encourage you to submit your meet-ups on our new meet-up site so that Local Guides in your city can discover it and register to attend.

Level 9

Thank you so much @HelloJess Yeah for sure I won't missed to submit my next meet-up event.

Regards

Level 7

Awesome! But I realised the meet up link has some dysfunctions with the use of Mozilla Firefox as in picking a time for the meet-ups.