IlankovanT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

My travel plan for the month of March

@TraciC @JessicaS See how the Local Guide network is getting augmented in Sri Lanka.

My travel plan for the month of March. Four different communities four different meet-ups. Proud to be part of all four meet-ups. Awaiting for fun filled month ahead.

11th March - Dambulla, Sri Lanka

17th March - Batticaloa, Sri Lanka

18th March - Kandy, Sri Lanka

19th March - Kalutara, Sri Lanka

Sri Lanka Local GuidesSri Lanka Local Guides

Special thanks to the event organizers @Virangya @AnuradhaP @IsurangaD

Sri Lanka
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: My travel plan for the month of March

That's awesome @IlankovanT!

Please share some photos after the meet-ups! 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Level 9

@LuisRG Sure I have a plan to make a beautiful video on those meetups and share with you all 🙂

@IlankovanT wrote:

@LuisRG Sure I have a plan to make a beautiful video on those meetups and share with you all 🙂

That sounds really cool. Can't wait 🙂

Local Guides Community Program Manager
Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. Thank you.
Googler

You sure will be busy, @IlankovanT! I can't wait to follow along online as I know you'll be sharing posts here and everywhere using #LocalGuides. 😄

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

@IlankovanT wow!!!

What a plan traveling with local guiding in different area .. really ausome ..

This is the power of local guides or its unity ......go on bro

So exciting @IlankovanT! And we're glad to see that each one is on the new meet-up site 🙂

Level 9

@TraciC thank you, yeah I will sure be sharing it all around with #LocalGuides tag.

@HelloJess yes it reveals the rapid augmentation of the local guides network in Sri Lanka and I'm proud to be part of it.

@ShafiulB yeah. Thank you 🙂