malina_malina24's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

My experience with Local Guides

Hi! My name is Alina, I live in my native city Kharkiv, it’s in Ukraine. And I'm a Local Guides! First, when I discovered for myself the community of Local Guides, it was - oh, finally I will tell other people about all the places where I was - advantages and disadvantages! I believe that this will help tourists and people who are looking for new cafes or hotels, or shops, and want to know the opinion of ordinary people who were there. I like to travel and always read reviews about places where we are going to go. And, of course, I expect that the reviews will be truthful without advertising.

I really like to share information about the places I've visited. Some places I really liked, and some places I will never visit again. I want to help other users to know about these places a little more before they visit.

I want to attend the event and communicate more closely with other guides and developers.

Have a nice day and good mood!IMG_20171014_113244.jpg

Kharkiv, Харьков, Харьковская область, Украина
1 comment
Level 1

Re: My experience with Local Guides

Türkiye

@malina_malina24 wrote:

Hi! My name is Alina, I live in my native city Kharkiv, it’s in Ukraine. And I'm a Local Guides! First, when I discovered for myself the community of Local Guides, it was - oh, finally I will tell other people about all the places where I was - advantages and disadvantages! I believe that this will help tourists and people who are looking for new cafes or hotels, or shops, and want to know the opinion of ordinary people who were there. I like to travel and always read reviews about places where we are going to go. And, of course, I expect that the reviews will be truthful without advertising.

I really like to share information about the places I've visited. Some places I really liked, and some places I will never visit again. I want to help other users to know about these places a little more before they visit.

I want to attend the event and communicate more closely with other guides and developers.

Have a nice day and good mood!IMG_20171014_113244.jpg

Güzel