KarenVChin's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: My San Francisco: Being a Local Guide for Another Local Guide

@ErmesT Hey. I am kinda confused. I only see episode 10 only posted on index. Kindly update. I want to share mine soon. Cheers. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @HeyJoe

I linked ep. 8 an 9 ( Index page 2) even if I have to correct the index of ep. 8, driving in a wrong position of the post.

We had a problem of notification in Connect, so maybe i missed something. Can you re-tag me? 

Level 9

Connect Moderator

Oh, I see now. @HeyJoe

In fact we have 12 episodes:

From 0 to 9 (10 episodes) plus ep. 10, that is double (Karen and me) 

So if you have a new one you can call it ep. 11

Googler

I love, love, love this post, @KarenVChin!! Thank you for sharing and being awesome!

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin Awesome !! To make this man Legend . Again our beloved @ErmesT become featured. You have gone beyond again. 

Happy Guiding!!!

Level 9

Re: Discovering San Francisco - a local Local Guide guiding a Local Guide

This is nice @ErmesT and @KarenVChin. I like this post and all the information you guys have posted. I love the fact that you enjoyed it well in your last visit.

It is amazing what you can accomplish if you do not care who gets the credit.
Level 9

@ErmesT Ok stay tuned. 

Level 9

Lovely and awesome guiding for a local guide by a local guide. It makes the connect more beautiful. @KarenVChin Thanks for sharing this great story of 4 hours with us.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Connect Moderator

@KarenVChin wrote:

@SoniaK, I have already sushi places already in mind for you when you come back to San Francisco. Get ready for mind blowing sushi!

Cheers,

Karen

I am always ready for food, @KarenVChin, and when it's come to sushi or sashimi, I just run. 😉

I will let you know when I can make it to SF again. We will have a girls'-day-out. 🙂