DshottDennis's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My 1000 review at my first meet up

At last I could attend a local guide meetup i have missed other ones as i have a busy lifestyle😀

I met 3 lovely ladies we ordered hot drinks at a bakery

We talked and shared and before you know it time to go😀

I purposely left my 1000 review to achieve at this meet up.

Here is a photo of us.Auckland  new zealand  google local guides "RocK"Auckland new zealand google local guides "RocK"

Auckland, New Zealand
13 comments
Level 10

Re: My 1000 review at my first meet up

This is awesome. Congratulations @DshottDennis

Level 8

Hi @DshottDennis . Thanks for posting this. It really was wonderful to meet up with more passionate Local Guides in Auckland and get to share all our experiences. Thank you @DebbyNZ for setting up this meet-up and for attending my meet up (that dropped off the meet-ups calendar, so I wasn't expecting anyone to turn up). It really is wonderful to know that we now have a small team of Local Guides in Auckland who are supporting each other. Hopefully we will all catch up again at @Lia_T 's meet-up here https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/Auckland-Local-Guides-May-Meet-up/m-p/769354/hig.... We just need to know what time @Lia_T ?? Your story  about updating all the Cemeteries in Maps was absolutely fascinating too and I'm really looking forward to spending more time together and learning more about your ancestry interest.

Blanche 

Level 10

@BishowvijayaP thank you brother I have enjoyed the reviews and a milestone for me😀

Level 8

Thank you very much for the 1000 review, that you will always be associated with the Google Local Guide and will continue to guide you through the new Google Local Guide like

Vijendrathakur
Level 8

The time is 10.30 to 11.30 am. I'm still waiting for the meet-up to be approved. Time was on that. I don't know how to see the status of it. But it is in my public calendar. I'll post the official invite when it's approved. Thanks for the reminder @BlancheMc I completely forgot the time wasn't on the connect post.

Level 10

Hi @BlancheMc 

It was a good meetup

and a pleasant surprise to have a few of us😀 turn up.

Im hoping to be free for the next one.

Is the other group you mentioned in the south island still going or active?

Level 8

Thanks for the  meet-up time @Lia_T. It's in my calendar and I'm really looking to catching up again. You ancestry stories are absolutely fascinating and I would love to learn more.

Level 10

@DshottDennis this is absolutely awesome. Congratulations  

Level 8

Hi @DshottDennis yes, I actually feel like we are a great team and it was fantastic to met you all. I'm not sure about the south island bunch. I don't see much activity there, but you just never know. Fingers crossed for June 20!