CateP's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Mum's who Map – August Meet-up Recap

You're welcome and thank you so much @Avinash_V for taking the time to read about it!

It was a really fun time for everyone!

Cheers, Cate

Level 7

Hi @RonneBD

Thank you so much! And thanks for taking the time to read about Mum's Who Map. Hopefully, our next meet-up is just as successful as this one!

Cheers, Cate

Level 7

Aww, thank you so much @HelloSamsonR for your kind and positive words about the meet-up and what we are doing with Mum's Who Map.

This time we had 2 Dads come along with us (even though they hid from the camera) who helped us look after the kids while we had the meet-up but it is so nice to be able to get out to an event about an interest that you have and be able to bring the kids.

Thank you for spending your time reading about the meetup and Mum's Who Map, its positivity from people like yourself that help make doing things like this more worthwhile!

Cheers, Cate

Level 7

Hey @CateP,

We are looking forward to reading more about your other Meetups in the future, with KIDS.

Best,
Avinash

Level 10

Its OK @CateP. Meetup is awesome indeed. But its better sometimes to make video for memory. I had got huge appreciation for doing video my meetup. haha

You can check it also: https://youtu.be/xGrzERehET4

@CateP wrote:

Hi @BishowvijayaP

Thank you so much!

I didn't get any video of the meet-up but I did of the kids having a good time. I was too focused on making sure the meet up was successful as well as keeping an eye on the kids 🙂

Level 8

Bls: Mum's who Map – August Meet-up Recap

WOW @CateP thats was awesome meet up ! its so sweet there are a lot of kids. So sweety.

Level 10

@CateP wrote:

Aww, thank you so much @HelloSamsonR for your kind and positive words about the meet-up and what we are doing with Mum's Who Map.

This time we had 2 Dads come along with us (even though they hid from the camera) who helped us look after the kids while we had the meet-up but it is so nice to be able to get out to an event about an interest that you have and be able to bring the kids.

Thank you for spending your time reading about the meetup and Mum's Who Map, its positivity from people like yourself that help make doing things like this more worthwhile!

Cheers, Cate

You are welcome @CateP . Its not easy to find inspiring posts like this, when I find them, I make sure I cherish them, of course this recap post will be useful when I show this to my future wife in the coming days :).

Level 9

@CateP

The title alone" inspiring" and the recap Amazing I like it and it's look I will make Dad's Who map Meetup 🙂

That's right it's critical to choose which park to go Specially when you have kids with you and want to enjoy your time , keep it up 😊👍👌👍 🎉🎉🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅🏅

Funny Runny nose :--)

Level 4

This is wonderful! Thank you for sharing.

Googler

Oh, I love seeing this, @CateP. Congratulations on a successful Mums who Map meet-up and I hope to see more mums in the Local Guides community!!! 

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.