Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Mum's Who Map

Mum's Who Map

1069 Plenty Rd

1069 Plenty Rd, Bundoora VIC 3083, Australia

August 26, 2017 @ 14:30 (AEST)

A Local Guides meet up in the park, especially for Mums. Bring the kids and let them have a play while we meet. The August 2017 meet will be held at Bundoora Park, 1069 Plenty Road, Bundoora, VIC 3083. It's a very big park so we will be meeting at the Bundoora Park Farm/ Coopers Settlement Urban Farm, Wildlife Reserve, & Heritage Village. There is an excellent park as you go into the farm which is fenced in so the littlies cant run off and has a great undercover area for the meet, tons for the kids to do as well as heaps of parking out the front. Let's have a chat about what's missing in our area on maps, where you're finding problems with places local to us in maps and what we can do about it. A combo of map editing and a get-together. The kids can play while we chat, take pics and make edits etc. Maybe even go for a pram walk. Northern Suburbs of Melbourne - Specifically Epping/Wollert/Mernda/South Morang/Bundoora areas but all welcome if you're happy to travel. Other neighboring areas & anyone who wants to come along is welcome.

RSVP here

23 comments
Level 10

Re: Mum's Who Map

@CateP

Sorry to interfere but the title of the post attracted me a lot. The concept of meet up is interesting. I wish you to have a successful completion of this event. I hope other will join here soon. Will be eagerly waiting for recap. Best wishes. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Excellent stuff @CateP have shared all over the place 🙂

Want a photographer for the day?

Level 7

@BishowvijayaP Thank you so much! I will post a re-cap soon after the event!

Level 7

Hi @PaulPavlinovich

Thank you so much for sharing it, I am hoping to get a good turn out! Fingers crossed!

Haha, would love a photographer, are you volunteering? 🙂 

BTW, congrats on becomming a connect moderator! 

Connect Moderator

Maybe we can coax @TraciC or @JeslynL into giving it a feature. Be really cool if it went global in the future. Such a great way to keep Mums involved in the community, keep office skills up while on leave at moments when they can do it and potentially open new avenues to them. I reckon it's awesome.

Regards

Paul

Level 9

This is really awesome and I love this idea @CateP. take more photos and make a beautiful RECAP after your meet-up 🙂

@KarenVChin@KrithikaA you may like this 🙂

Level 6

This is cool @CateP! The concept of "Pram walk" is exciting too. Got to try this in Sri Lanka soon. Thanks for the notification @IlankovanT

Level 10

@CateP Wow!! It's amazing, eagerly waiting for the recap.

Unique idea, go ahead.

Wish you all the best of luck

Level 10

OK @CateP.

Mention me there. Have a good time 🙂

@CateP wrote:

@BishowvijayaP Thank you so much! I will post a re-cap soon after the event!