Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Minna Hospital Edit Walk

Minna Hospital Edit Walk

General Hospital

Tudun Wada South, Minna, Nigeria

February 03, 2018 @ 10:00 (WAT)

Hi Local Guides, We will be joining hands to help improve the reliability of information of Hospitals on Google Maps on this day. The purpose of the meet-up is to help make sure emergency phone numbers are accurate on Google Maps, help add hospitals not yet listed on the Google Maps and as well help add photos of Hospitals to Google Maps to help give a proper representation of the place. We could as well to talk to the hospital department to claim their listing on the Google Maps so that they can have a full control of their information on Google Maps. We would be starting out at the General Hospital Mobil, Minna then proceed to other neighboring areas nearby to do the same. Transportation is covered on this day and also refreshments as well. Just come along with your phones fully charged and if possible too power banks. If you would be attending RSVP and indicate your interest so I would make adequate preparations for you all. Thanks and see you soon.

RSVP here

Tudun Wada South, Minna, Nigeria
15 comments
Level 10

Re: Minna Hospital Edit Walk

Dear @HelloSamsonR, hope all's well. Looking forward to joining in with you from across the ocean in Busselton, Australia. It'll be great to hear your stories and see how Minna Local Guides go contributing Maps data for hospitals and medical/emergency services. Very inspiring meet-up, we're already really getting stuck into suggesting edits for @Sagir's emergency theme, today it was fire stations in South Australia. It's nice to focus on suggested edits which may help Maps users when they need it most. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Dear @SaliuM @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @VictorOmebije @KabeerS @Iroleh @Ajiene @OSARODE @Othmanx @Durojaiyeolaunde1 @D1medullar, hope all's well. Minna Hospital Edit Walk is on as part of Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk. You're invited and welcome to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 10

Dear @demolawaluk, hope all's well. Minna Hospital Edit Walk is on for Nigeria Local Guides in early February. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 8

Dear Osaka78 Thank you for the invite. However I shall be unable to attend. I will not be in Minna during the period. However I will share this info with other Local guides. +SamsonR nice one from you
Level 6

Superb one bro!!! Thanks for the invite... Although, I will not be able to make it...am in Edo state.

Level 6

I would do all I can do, from where I am,as my location is quite a journey to the guides meet-up venue . Thank you for the invite.

Level 5

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @SaliuM @OnyedikaBenjaminJ @VictorOmebije @KabeerS @Iroleh @Ajiene @OSARODE @Othmanx @Durojaiyeolaunde1 @D1medullar, hope all's well. Minna Hospital Edit Walk is on as part of Worldwide Hospital Edit Walk. You're invited and welcome to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Hello @Osaka78forTRUMP

Thanks for the invite. However, I am in Benin at the moment and we would be having a meet-up same day for editing. We would gladly add Worldwide Hospital Edit to our plans for that day here in Benin. Thanks again. 

Regards 

Level 1

Thanks for the invitation.

Level 10

@Osaka78forTRUMP wrote:

Dear @HelloSamsonR, hope all's well. Looking forward to joining in with you from across the ocean in Busselton, Australia. It'll be great to hear your stories and see how Minna Local Guides go contributing Maps data for hospitals and medical/emergency services. Very inspiring meet-up, we're already really getting stuck into suggesting edits for @Sagir's emergency theme, today it was fire stations in South Australia. It's nice to focus on suggested edits which may help Maps users when they need it most. Kind regards from Osaka78

@Osaka78forTRUMP Thanks a lot for your kind efforts, you are very amazing. Clock is ticking and can't also wait to see the collaborative efforts from Busselton. Thanks a lot.