PaulPavlinovich's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Melbourne The 36 Walk

Hi

Local Guides receive points as detailed in the Help Center and all contributions must adhere to Google Maps' policies. Sometimes, Local Guides may see that their points have been removed because the content they have contributed violates the policies. Sometimes, points also do fluctuate, though generally return to normal within a week. You will generally be granted points within 24 to 48 hours of contributing.

If you're sure that your contributions haven't violated any policies and your points haven't returned to normal over the course of a few days, please share the following information:

Where are you seeing a loss of points; desktop and/or in the Google Maps app? (Please check both maps.google.com and the Google Maps app if you have access to both)
Do you know where you are losing points (reviews, photos, questions, edits, added places)?
How many points have you lost?
When did you first notice a loss of points?

Additionally please PM a link to your Maps Your Contributions page.

Regards
Paul

Melbourne The 36 Walk

St Kilda Pier

Victoria, Australia

April 21, 2018 @ 16:00 (AEST)

We will meet at the head of the head of the pier before making our way up through Fitzroy Street and some of the local Street Art spots before making our way back to the beach for sunset. We'll make some food and drink stops along the way for you to review and add your photos to Maps.

RSVP here

More info on the concept and the global walk https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Let-s-Meet-Up/2018-The-quot-36-quot-Walk-Register-your-Walk-Mo...

Victoria, Australia
11 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Melbourne The 36 Walk

@PaulPavlinovich best wishes for your great 36 Walk as well as for all 36 Walks which are going to arrange at different cities of the world

Connect Moderator

Best wishes for your 36 photo walk @PaulPavlinovich

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

Dear @KKRICHO37 @SoniaMitchell @Mipad24s @Imageofmysoul8 @TheAznOp @TariqElyassouri @PaulDickson @ThatFoodie @Sahrum @JuneL, hope all's well. Melbourne The 36 Walk is on for Melbourne Local Guides as part of The "36" Walk. It's going to be fun and a great way to improve photography for Maps. You're welcome and invited to join in. Kind regards from Osaka78 RSVP here

Level 6

Thankyou for the invitation...
Level 6

Thanks....
Level 10

Dear @MonroeB @MaxPlusFood @AK71, hope all's well. Melbourne The 36 Walk is on as part of The "36" Walk. You're welcome and invited to join in. It's going to be fun. Kind regards from Osaka78

Level 10

Level 6

I'll try my best. Thankyou
Level 10

Yes, you're welcome, @KKRICHO37. Kind regards from Osaka78 🙂

@KKRICHO37wrote:
Thankyou for the invitation...