ChristopherJohn's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Melbourne, Australia.

Hello my fellow Local Guides.

I am currently in Brunswick West, Victoria and I am looking to meet up with more of you beautiful people. 

I have ran a few Local Guide walks in South Yarra and I would love the opportunity to meet as many of you as possible to help you achieve Level 5 status and potentially get you to the Summit in San Fran.

I live and breathe Google products in all aspects of my life. You will notice this when we meet! haha

So leave a comment below and let me know where you are located in Victoria and lets arrange a meet up, whether that be a Walk, bar hop, restaurant reviews or anything that you want to suggest. 

Have a fantastic day Melbourne Guides.

Chris 

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
30 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Melbourne, Australia.

Hello @ChristopherJohn! Looks like there a 2 photowalks happening at Victoria on Apr 23 - here and here. Feel free to RSVP if you are keen. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10

G'day Chris, trust that you are well.

I'm in Melbourne since 1983, On & Off, mostly like my food and coffee, apart from Hawthorn FC and everything about Melbourne.

Where do you guys catch up?

Cheers,

JT

@ChrisF wrote:

Hello my fellow Local Guides.

I am currently in Brunswick West, Victoria and I am looking to meet up with more of you beautiful people. 

I have ran a few Local Guide walks in South Yarra and I would love the opportunity to meet as many of you as possible to help you achieve Level 5 status and potentially get you to the Summit in San Fran.

I live and breathe Google products in all aspects of my life. You will notice this when we meet! haha

So leave a comment below and let me know where you are located in Victoria and lets arrange a meet up, whether that be a Walk, bar hop, restaurant reviews or anything that you want to suggest. 

Have a fantastic day Melbourne Guides.

Chris 

Connect Moderator

Hi @ChristopherJohn I'm the supported moderator for Melbourne - we run out of both here on LGC with Meetups and within our community on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101547185807184847150

You're very welcome to join us there. We do walks around Brunswick and Collingwood each year. 

Level 10

Hi ChrisF, Wow! Great minds think alike I think. I was just about to post a query about a meet up. I'm in the Ashwood area so South Yarra is really doable. Would love to meet up. I'm completely new to Google guides. Level 4. Started a few months ago. 

Level 10

Oops! Just realised that this is using the American dating system. Lol. The post was in April. Any way hoping that there are some Melbourne guides who would like to meet up for an event. 

Level 10

Spoiler
Spoiler
Hi Are there any events coming up in Melbourne? Would love to meet up with others. A photo walk sounds great. 
Connect Moderator

It does feel like time for a Photowalk. I've got a bit on this month but June 17th looks great. I've been wanting to do the 2017 Collingwalk for a while now. Collingwood is so vibrant it's got something for everyone.

I'll get on it. Keep an eye out for the Meetup.

Level 10

Fantastic! Look forward to it. 🙂

Level 10

Sorry guys,

Can't do SAT 17th June.

Have fun, cheers,

JT

@PaulPavlinovich wrote:

It does feel like time for a Photowalk. I've got a bit on this month but June 17th looks great. I've been wanting to do the 2017 Collingwalk for a while now. Collingwood is so vibrant it's got something for everyone.

I'll get on it. Keep an eye out for the Meetup.