richblay's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Meetup Accra

Hi Guys, this is Richard from Accra. Will like to get to know other Local guides in Ghana and especially Accra. Will be great to meet others. I sometimes feel like a lone ranger in Accra 😊. Let' get talking, sharing ideas and meeting up. I suggest taking a trip one of these coming holidays. 

Accra, Ghana
6 comments
Level 6

Re: Meetup Accra

I will be based in Accra after 7th August - I'm a local guide from the UK , but know Accra very well from previously living there for 6 years. 

Level 9

Same here Richard; I feel like a lone ranger too. I’m looking forward to your meetup event. When are you considering we meet? 

Level 9

Awesome...🤩

It will be nice if we meet up so we all share experiences together. I guess you are already in Ghana 🇬🇭  now. You are welcome. We can make it, so let’s make this happen. 👍🏽👍🏽👍🏽

Level 9

Okay

Former Google Contributor

Hi @richblay,

Please try to search in the community for mentions of your city to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan to meet-up.

If you ever have questions or just want to learn more about the Local Guides program, you can visit the Help Desk or search the community to find what others have already shared.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Thanks