Masbi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Meet up yogyakarta local guide at Angkringan Omahe Mbak Nanik

In May 2018 we held a meeting yogyakarta local guide at Angkringan Cafe Omahe Mbak Nanik Jalan Palagan Army Students km 8, Sleman, Yogyakarta

The event began at 7 pm to finish, starting with the host's welcome dilanjutkn introduction between members of Yogyakarta local guide by mentioning the name as well as busy each.

After that followed by breaking the fast along with tasting typical dishes angkringan cafe omahe mbak nanik the rice grilled chicken and fish, tempura, fried and much more.

The event is closed with a photo session together to increase the intimacy between members

That is all and thank youmeetup.jpg

meetup2.jpg

meetup3.jpg

meetup4.jpg

meetup6.jpg

meetup7.jpg

meetup9.jpg

Sleman Regency, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
7 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Meet up yogyakarta local guide at Angkringan Omahe Mbak Nanik

Hey @Masbi,

Thanks for sharing this Recap. Looks like a lot of people joined in on this Meet-up. Looks like you guys had fun.

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 9

Hello brother @GeorgesHR

I am happy because you attention my post , my freind so happy at this event and we can share about every thing. I hope your day is good . Salam from Yogyakarta city,Indonesia

Level 9

Thanks everyone

Level 8

@Masbi wrote:

In May 2018 we held a meeting yogyakarta local guide at Angkringan Cafe Omahe Mbak Nanik Jalan Palagan Army Students km 8, Sleman, Yogyakarta

The event began at 7 pm to finish, starting with the host's welcome dilanjutkn introduction between members of Yogyakarta local guide by mentioning the name as well as busy each.

After that followed by breaking the fast along with tasting typical dishes angkringan cafe omahe mbak nanik the rice grilled chicken and fish, tempura, fried and much more.

The event is closed with a photo session together to increase the intimacy between members

That is all and thank youmeetup.jpg

meetup2.jpg

meetup3.jpg

meetup4.jpg

meetup6.jpg

meetup7.jpg

meetup9.jpg

Great Masbi. 🙂

Masbi is always on the move. :))

Cheers

Level 8

Adain lagi dooong 😍😍😍😍

Level 3

Bagaimana cara bergabung di meet up nya?

Apakah ada syarat khusus?

Atau ada grupnya? Saya mau bergabung dong

Level 4

Halo kk, aku mau tanya nih. Gimana sih caranya bisa buat acara meet up gitu sesama LG ? Soalnya aku baru level 4 dan belum mengerti banyak