Designwebjae's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Meet up every First Friday in Louisville Ky for First Friday Hop

Hi all!

I have a group I am starting to meet with in Downtown Louisville on the First Friday Hop. It's somewhat of a photo walk but mostly just a chance to get to know each other. Let me know if you want to join us! I usually start my walk in Nulu, Main or South 4th. This Friday 4/7 is the next one.

Highly skilled. Ultra motivated. Super analytical. Tenacious. Occasionally funny.
Louisville, KY, United States
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Meet up every First Friday in Louisville Ky for First Friday Hop

I made a public event for this Friday. Feel free to join me or invite others.

April 7th in Nulu - https://plus.google.com/events/ca16jfr8o8b72hrsnuj1jui2iek

Highly skilled. Ultra motivated. Super analytical. Tenacious. Occasionally funny.
Level 7

Hello JaelH,

Are you going to do a walk the first week of July?

Sincerely,

Patrick Raynor

Level 10

I could. I was thinking I might do a walk through of all the small businesses around 4th street live area. There a bunch of mom and pop places down there that could use a boost. 

Level 7

JaelH,

Where would you like everyone to meet/time for the July Friday hop of the 4th Street Live area?  With the parking situation and the area we will be at this would give people time to plan out there transportation or......  I will on the bus as normal so easy for me and if anyone else would like to take the bus but would like a ride buddy. Please contact me ahead of time and we can meet up with no problem.  I look forward to your reply JaleH.