BlancheMc's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Meet-up at Onehunga Cafe, Auckland in New Zealand

I have submitted a meet-up request today for Saturday 24th March at 10am, (Onehunga Cafe- 259 Onehunga Mall) to meet u other Local Guides in Auckland. I know that many of us have set up meet-ups in the past and have been disheartened when no-body has turned up. I also know that this is often because many of us are so busy taking photos and writing amazing reviews that we aren't aware that is meet-up is happening. Let's change this and make a pact to support each other. I'm going to reach out to @ThabetH@Xytens@DebbyNZ@JaxyWaxy@helen-dawson@Tijen@GladwinM@ParagB@DshottDennis@AbdullahAlAsif

Auckland, New Zealand
11 comments
Level 6

Re: Meet-up at Onehunga Cafe, Auckland in New Zealand

Sorry;

I have to apologies. Im working 7 days a week at this stage, i have started a new business so i have to be here for it everyday until its up and running properly.

Thanks for the invitation though.

T

Level 10

Hi @BlancheMc

I would love to be there unfortunately my family and i attend pasifika at western springs on that day.

If the weather is bad .. i can possibly be there.

Thank you for the invite hopefully others will be there😀

Level 8

Thank you for you reply @ThabetH and good luck with your business initiative. Please feel free to reach out if there is anything I can do to help. We Local Guides stick together

Level 8

Thank You for replying @DshottDennis. Sounds like I will have to pray for rain...haha .. Just kidding.... I wish you all the best for a delightful day out with your family. I sure that we will get another time to meet-up soon.

Level 7

I can make it, and all good if only two of us available. 

Regards, Debra

DebbyNZ
Level 10

Good one @DebbyNZ you will enjoy the meet-up with @BlancheMc 

All the best in your google guide pursuits 😀

Level 10

😄 pray for rain😆

You have a fantastic meetup

And i hope to make it out to the next one.

You have a fantastic meetup😀

Level 8

Hi @BlancheMc

I'm sure it'il be a nice date.

Even if I was not invited, I would love to be there and see Auckland and New Zealand I have never seen.
I look forward to the beautiful photographs you will be taking with excitement.I'm sure it'il be a nice date.

Even if I was not invited, I would love to be there and see Auckland and New Zealand I have never seen.
I look forward to the beautiful photographs you will be taking with excitement.

G+ | My Contributions One day, somewhere to meet.
Level 7

Morning, if we are still meeting I'll be a little late. Just off to grab my car, then I'll drive over 🙂

DebbyNZ