MadanKPradhan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Meet Up not Approved

Hi @HelloJess,

Just wanna know why one of the two meet up submitted is not yet approved. One of the meet up is approved "Map Your World - HDC" but the other meet up "Map Your World - SASTHM" is not yet approved.

Please do confirm it, as I have not received any mail about the rejection of the Meet Up also.

Thanks

Appreciate your help.

flagnepal acetreks.gif  - Nepal | YouTube
6 comments
Level 9

Re: Meet Up not Approved

Hi @MadanKPradhan,

Sounds like Hellojess is not active nowadays so I recommend you to post under the feedback board. 

I'm tagging @ErmesT here may be he can help you. 

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Thanks @deepakjhic.

It seems @HelloJess is inactive for now. I don't know who is looking after the Meet Up issue for now.

Connect Moderator

Hi @MadanKPradhan

LG (Google) team is not active for meetups approval during the weekend. Connect Moderators are Local Guides, like you, @deepakjhic

We don't have any roles in activities that are, and have to be, for Googler only.

When was the meetup submitted? The be on the "safe side" I personally considered two weeks for the approval @MariaBi

Ermes 

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MadanKPradhan! As @ErmesT mentioned, we don't review meet-ups over the weekend. I just checked and your meet-ups do not appear in our "pending" queue, so they were likely reviewed yesterday. Did you hear back from us?

Level 9

Thanks @ErmesT for the update. It seems I am outdated with the info due to inactivity due to work. Need to catch up more in coming days.

@HelloJess I have not received any mail regarding my Meet Up "Map Your World - SASTHM" approval or rejection. 

Though I got one Meet Up approved next day of submission "Map Your World - HDC".

I wanna mention that both the meet up was submitted on the same day (25th Jan 2018) with time difference of about 3-4 minutes.

The have attached the screenshot of both the messages as well as approvals. Hope it helps in solving the problem.

What is the probability of the Meet Up being deleted with confusion of duplicate. I am not sure but may be it was deleted (as you mentioned there is no pending meet up.) as a duplicate.

Screenshot (9).png

Screenshot (10).png

Screenshot (11).png

Screenshot (8).png

Level 8

Hey guys

This is a Meet-up https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/87045584f5bf4cd994c6459c0ad3c6d4  I'm trying to get approved, hope you can help:

Here is the translation of the description:

" Hello, I'm coordinating a meet-up for Santo Domingo's local guides. The meeting point will be the main statue of Columbus Park, Zona Colonial. From there we will  start the PhotoWalk around most important buildings in the area. You are more than free to suggest routes or list of places to see. Also, if you have another friend interested you can share the link of this meet-up. Despite this is a PhotoWalk, we can finish the route by having a drink or stop and eat something.

Thank you for your interest! "