Meet Up Nusantara, 4, 5, 6 Agustus 2017
Indonesia Local Guides

Batu, Batu City, East Java, Indonesia
13 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Meet Up Nusantara 2017 on Photo 360

I just caught up with meet-up recaps and enjoyed reading Meet Up Nusantara 2017: the biggest Indonesia local guides meet up! I love the shirts and jackets you guys have made! 

Regarding the 360s, feel free to share them on Connect and upload on Maps if it is attributed to a specific POI. 🙂

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Level 9

The best photos are in 360 view hahaha. Thanks to @Jee for uploading into Google Maps for us! Cheers...

Level 9

Terima kasih Recap foto 360 nya mas Jay. *Bookmark dulu

Indonesia Local Guides | Malang Local Guides | Instagram  

Level 8

Banyak nggak masuk di foto-foto ini 😭😭😭😭 

Cool! Did the attendees learn about 360 photos, @Jee? Looks like you were at an event! If so, what event was it? 🙂

A note: We recommend uploading these 360s to Google Maps only if they are attributed to a specific place and/or can help other users learn more about a place. You can learn more at our Help Center: Maps photo policy

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 10
Level 10

@JeslynL Thanks for your information, I was forget about this event information 

Actually this is a documentary about Big Meet Up in Indonesia, we call it "Meet Up Nusantara " or "Meet Up Nusantara 2017, Indonesia Local Guides"

So, What should I do about this 360s, Should I Deleted there pictures or what? 

@JeslynL wrote:

Cool! Did the attendees learn about 360 photos, @Jee? Looks like you were at an event! If so, what event was it? 🙂

A note: We recommend uploading these 360s to Google Maps only if they are attributed to a specific place and/or can help other users learn more about a place. You can learn more at our Help Center: Maps photo policy

Level 8

Bls: Meet Up Nusantara 2017 on Photo 360

wah bagus banget mas ❤️

Level 10
Level 10

@JeslynLI've just remove these 360s from those places, it's better 

right?

@JeslynL wrote:

Solution

I just caught up with meet-up recaps and enjoyed reading Meet Up Nusantara 2017: the biggest Indonesia local guides meet up! I love the shirts and jackets you guys have made! 

Regarding the 360s, feel free to share them on Connect and upload on Maps if it is attributed to a specific POI. 🙂

Level 9

Very nice photos @Jee 😊😁👌👍

Keep it up 🙂